• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lach

Can't believe this is his first pole. Well done!

Too bad Max fucked up, he'd been able to challange Ricky tomorrow.

Congrats to Ricciardo. That was one mighty lap.

That it's pure coincidence that Ham gets all the problems and it's ridiculous even to suggest it's done on prupose.

Oh, okay.

Because for a second I thought that a winning team was spending hundred of millions to develop two cars and dominate the sport, only to risk secured wins, points, the constructor's championship and piss off their sponsors, because they suddenly don't like their current championship winner anymore (because he's not German or something).

Because that would be utterly ridiculous, wouldn't it?

John_B

Verstappen starting second last and Ricciardo starting first.

Hamilton is getting slowly killed by his own team this season.

hamchan

Need that onboard lap from Ricciardo so I can examine his skill and then feel bad I will never be as good as him even in any video game.

Ferrari's internal turmoil has to be getting bad. 2nd and 3rd behind a goddamn red bull in Spain which I'm sure they thought was going to be an easy win with the Mercedes out. And they get butchered by two teams at Monaco and are closer to the STRs than the front.
Is this the one webber drives in these days ?
That WEC. Actually that series is a lot of fun. It's also a refugee camp for disenfranchised F1 drivers. This is a free-for-all of GT cars. 153 in the field!

I'd forgotten the 24hr was this weekend, too. Too much racing!

Upinsmoke

K Ferrari can you just fuck this season off then and concentrate for next season. Not only are you behind Mercedes but also Red Bull now.

James Alison reckoned they'd be close this weekend. Well if a second behind is close then that's pretty horrific.

How many years now has it been since Ferrari has one attribite that gave them an edge. They are slow out of corners, not the quickest in a straight line, what exactly do they have going for them?

DBT85

Great job Ric.

Annoying to see more fucking problems for Hamilton. He did a good job considering he only had one proper flying lap. Wonder how much was taken from the tyres by all the warmup laps.

I still find the failure of Ferrari this year to be funny.

I find every year of Ferrari failure to be funny. But watch out, they might leave if you upset them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom