• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spades

He's not exactly a renowned wet weather driver. Hamilton is usually pretty good in the wet.

In addition, Rosberg is leading the championship; he's not in a position where he needs to take risks at this stage. (Although it's pretty obvious that Lewis is way quicker at the moment).

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.
Sky advocating that Mercedes maybe should let Hamilton through Nico. If it was the other way around it would be WWIII.

Hamilton has to overtake Nico to get to pit 1st.

He really doesn't have to, his speed seems good enough to pit a lap later and make up two seconds in that lap to end up in front of Rosberg.

Hasney

Rosberg is starting to hold up more than Hamilton. lol, fucking awful.

Lewis should box.

Rosberg gets priority. if Hamilton goes to box, he can cut him off.

I wonder if Nico is doing this on purpose knowing he can just drive enough to keep Hamilton behind him.

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.
Rosberg gets priority. if Hamilton goes to box, he can cut him off.

I wonder if Nico is doing this on purpose knowing he can just drive enough to keep Hamilton behind him.

Of course. He knows Ham is impatient, chances are he is gonna crash his car while forcing an overtake maneuver.

Xando

With Rosberg this slow Vettel might have a chance for P2

Hamilton getting that Team Order

Imagine the other way around

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Another example how Mercedes is conspiring to screw Hamilton... Checkmate, conspiracy deniers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom