• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohonky

Sneaky Lewis entered parc fermé and changed cars.

I lol'd. Rosberg seriously slow though. As soon as Hamilton was let past he took off like a lunatic, immediately faster than Riccidardo.

Surprised Rosberg pulled aside for Hamilton though. I thought shit like that was well and truly over at Merc with those two fighting for the title. Honestly if Rosberg didnt move aside, I wouldnt even be mad, much as I want Hamilton to win.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Once again, Hamilton has the pace but doesn't have the track position.

kmag

I lol'd. Rosberg seriously slow though. As soon as Hamilton was let past he took off like a lunatic, immediately faster than Riccidardo.

Surprised Rosberg pulled aside for Hamilton though. I thought shit like that was well and truly over at Merc with those two fighting for the title. Honestly if Rosberg didnt move aside, I wouldnt even be mad, much as I want Hamilton to win.

If Hamilton is 2nd and Rosberg is 3rd, I wouldn't be surprised if Mercedes make Hamilton give the place back at the end. Which given the likely gap would be fucking ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom