• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Par Score

Wet racing has always been F1 at it's best, the conditions that separate the great from the godly.

So of course the FIA have taken every opportunity to completely neuter it, if not outright remove it. It's a fucking joke.

Mohonky

I like how everyone is all "FIA are wimps" but when Bianchi's family sues them for being neglegent and not stopping the race in wet conditions everyone goes "oh yeah, they have a point, boo FIA"

Bianchi went under Manatau, kind of different...

dakun

I like how everyone is all "FIA are wimps" but when Bianchi's family sues them for being neglegent and not stopping the race in wet conditions everyone goes "oh yeah, they have a point, boo FIA"
There are alot of people who think Bianchi should have driven slower though. So i don't quite agree that everyone agrees with the family

NHale

If you are going that way at least inform yourself about the Bianchi incident and why the family is suing FIA and Marussia. The problem was never the rain but the fact they didn't had a red flag or safety car when a truck was recovering a car in the gravel trap.

You know Bernie stands around, screaming awful things about Charlie for dragging this on as he senses his TV ratings falling away continuously.

RayStorm

Somewhere in this there's a joke about this (driving behind the SC) being one of the more exciting Monaco GPs in recent memory.

I thought the prevailing opinion was that it is a bad looking suit.

Yeah, it's a big embarrassing how everyone here is freaking out. It's not like Monaco made for the most exciting race in a season. So weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom