• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Desperation left right and centre - Hamilton outclasses again.

G6U3YAm.gif
untitled-3sio96.gif

Chuck

Still without luck
It's a shame this is the result when all the past few weeks of upgrades and various changes made it seem the cars at the top were getting pushed closer together.

And god I'm sick of seeing Lewis win. I'd rather literally any other driver win than him. Bleh.

f0rk

Remember 3 weeks ago where everyone thought Hamilton was going to struggle to catch up.

Rosberg has cracked already. Now the gap to Ferrari and Red Bull isn't as large he's done, even in races something happens to Lewis he's going to have a real fight to maximize points.

Aiii

So not worth it
It's a shame this is the result when all the past few weeks of upgrades and various changes made it seem the cars at the top were getting pushed closer together.

And god I'm sick of seeing Lewis win. I'd rather literally any other driver win than him. Bleh.

If you were expecting anyone to close the entire 1 second gap to Merc this year I don't know what to tell you.

They're getting really close and that's impressive enough as it is.

John_B

Another scrappy win from Hamilton. Vettel was pushing, could have been a win, but also made quite a few mistakes.

The last three races have been very entertaining. If Mercedes doesn't bring magical upgrades, we could have a very long and hard fought season.

You'll have to start looking for another race series then if the man keeps dominating and controlling pace like this it's gonna b difficult not seeing him win

Par Score

Remember 3 weeks ago where everyone thought Hamilton was going to struggle to catch up.

Rosberg has cracked already. Now the gap to Ferrari and Red Bull isn't as large he's done, even in races something happens to Lewis he's going to have a real fight to maximize points.

Yep.

Rosberg's been lucky the last couple of seasons that it was a straight fight between him and Lewis in vastly superior cars, so even a bad race usually meant second at worst.

This year he's been lucky so far that Lewis has had reliability problems. Eventually, your luck runs out.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Yep.

Rosberg's been lucky the last couple of seasons that it was a straight fight between him and Lewis in vastly superior cars, so even a bad race usually meant second at worst.

This year he's been lucky so far that Lewis has had reliability problems. Eventually, your luck runs out.

Lewis is still likely to need a grid drop for drive train parts this year, and there's a good chance of a penalty from any additional infractions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom