• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
rSbOG82.gif

Mastah

AlbionQuin ‏@ponsonby42

@thebuxtonblog @LightsOutF1Blog i know a marshal there. Too much BS and inter fighting. Between locals and Bahrainis.b cause of some probs

Whiting looking at kerbs in Turn 16. "Everything will be fine for tomorrow", yeah.

xrnzaaas

Nice carnage at the start, gonna watch the whole race later. By the way do all the GP2 races have so low attendance or is this an exception? The stand on the main straight looked rather empty.

Nice carnage at the start, gonna watch the whole race later. By the way do all the GP2 races have so low attendance or is this an exception? The stand on the main straight looked rather empty.

You're looking at a really long day if you get there early enough to watch all the support stuff. There are advantages to getting there that early (miss most of the traffic), but in some cases by the time you manage to get away from the track, you'll have been there about 12 hours.

Orbis

It's not uncommon, at some venues the stands are only full during the F1 qualifying and race.

Mastah

McLarens are running with low downforce rear wing, as today they only lose 2 tenths in last sector. That or Honda monster was finally unleashed.

Mercedes 1 second in front of everyone, but it should be nice battle for second and third rows between Ferrari, Red Bull, Force India and hopefully Williams.

Perez just did Danny Ric.

TCRS

Banned
football, formula 1 and le mans at the same time..

gonna watch football and le man tbh. and then Q3 during half time.

Mastah

Horner: "Ricciardo is on a 5-year contract".

Karun Chandhok ‏@karunchandhok 48s49 seconds ago

Problem for Vettel?? 20 mins to go and no floor on the car with a lot of head shaking...

The Buxton Blog ‏@thebuxtonblog 2m2 minutes ago Azerbaijan

Team confirmed to me checking ECU

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Karun Chandhok ‏@karunchandhok 48s49 seconds ago

Problem for Vettel?? 20 mins to go and no floor on the car with a lot of head shaking...

OT3D2RS.gif

Mastah

Adam Cooper ‏@adamcooperF1 2m2 minutes ago

Farcical situation to have Le Mans and F1 qualifying starting at same time. Several journalists in Baku watching LM24 on their laptops

Mastah

Haryanto in front of Button, lol. Remember when Alonso said Manor even with rocket engine wouldn't be in front of them in 2016? :D

Mastah

Manors in front of Renaults and McLaren. Dat Mercedes engine is out of this world in Baku.

Also, Manor with top talent would easily be in Q2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom