• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Everybody seems to be confused where the safety car line is. Admittedly there's like 3 lines which can be mixed up.

Juicy Bob

What the fuck is Will Buxton even doing in his Twit pic?

q2fhqOD.jpg

I really enjoyed GP2 at Baku. Those safety cars and the restarts with the madness at turn one meant you couldn't take your eyes off the screen for a few seconds without missing something (except when they were behind the safety car of course).

Zaru

So how many Yellow/Red flags do you guys think we will be getting . I am expecting quite a few.

Was there actually any driver that didn't have to reverse/turn in the runoff or bumped the wall at one point during the weekend?
Now imagine a full race of that...

DieH@rd

Banned
I think the race will be great, lots of hard breaking points and a very long strait that will all promote overtaking. With few safety cars and some pit fuckups, it has potential for great stuff.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Was there actually any driver that didn't have to reverse/turn in the runoff or bumped the wall at one point during the weekend?
Now imagine a full race of that...

@adamcooperF1
Had a chat with @RHaryantoracing this AM - the only man not to off all weekend. A good bet for points unless someone else takes him out

Rio points!

V

Vilix

Unconfirmed Member
Found the Baku race on Unimas. It's in Spanish. But better than nothing I guess.

Orbis

Hopefully next year they can sort out the on board signal breaking up, I suppose the tall buildings are the main issue though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom