• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lewis sniped off fastest lap to give Nico the middle finger, reminding him that he's a mere insect and will suffer accordingly once they're back on equal terms. "So, hey, don't forget, I'm better than you, so enjoy that celebration today lolol."

Someone needs to sit Verstappen down and smack him in the teeth. At least he punished himself so badly today that he somehow wound up outside the points + teammate in 2nd. That takes skill after starting on the front row in a good car.

Kimi could've fought for the win

Vettel ia such an asshole. I bet all he wanted is get ahead of Kimi in the points..

What a shame. Ferrari shouldn't let him get away with this. It's not the first time he destroys Kimi's race

DBT85

Decent result for Lewis considering he had to start on the last row, He must be well happy that despite all that he's still ahead.

who are the idiots booing? why would you boo rosberg off all people

Loads of british fans there.

I can;t fathom why they might boo a) a german, b) a british drivers team mate and title challenger. Its a mystery.

SilentRob

Kimi could've fought for the win

Vettel ia such an asshole. I bet all he wanted is get ahead of Kimi in the points..

What a shame. Ferrari shouldn't let him get away with this. It's not the first time he destroys Kimi's race

It was as normal a start accident as they come.

Formula 1 driver fanboys remind me of console fanboys during the SNES/Genesis-area with how dedicated they are o0

untitled-2i7zrn.gif

untitled-3b1yk5.gif

SilentRob

Some of the animosity from the Dutch towards the Germans about ww2 is still felt, but only really put on display during sporting events.

Wut? You aren't from here, are you? Only way I could guess how you could possibly come up with a WW2 connection here. As a german who lived right on the border to the netherlands for 21 years: That is utter bullshit. The dutch and germans make fun of each other in basically all parts of life, simply because of their status as neighboring countries and obvious similiarities.

Coming up with a dutch-german WW2 connection because of a crowd in Belgium booing a driver who has lived in Monaco basically his whole life is kinda amazing to me o0

NewDust

Nah. It happens every race.

I know, but I felt is it was way louder than normal,

Wut? You aren't from here, are you? Only way I could guess how you could possibly come up with a WW2 connection here. As a german who lived right on the border to the netherlands for 21 years: That is utter bullshit. The dutch and germans make fun of each other in basically all parts of life, simply because of their status as neighboring countries and obvious similiarities.

Oh I know, I'm Dutch myself, liveng just a few kilometers from where Hulkenberg frew up. It is mostly in gest, I should have clarified it isn't real animosity, but existing because of the war... And some football matches ;)

DBT85

Hamilton gloating over the fact that he cheated with power units. Well that's this sport in a nutshell.

He isn't the one who asked them to stop transferring grid drop to the next race, and he's not the first driver to take multiple units.

Lets not forget that he lost out in 2 races as a result of the engines exploding, then had to start this race from the back. The cheater. who's still ahead in the table.

dalin80

Banned
Hamilton gloating over the fact that he cheated with power units. Well that's this sport in a nutshell.

Cheated? It's in the rules and has allowed both mclaren, red bull and ferrari significant leeway in the past. The fact he was even in this position following the early season fuckery is a better descriptor of the sport.

Can't believe Vers was never investigated. That is a complete joke.

After driving the entire first half of the season with his engine turned down for safety, along with his engines breaking on and off during quali in the beginning of the season, relegating him to the back of the grid or out of quail sessions altogether (and still going into this race 19 points clear), I'd say finally being able to have a normal weekend without nursing his engine puts him more on equal fitting to where he should've been a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom