• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did people expect any car on SS to recover over 20 seconds? SS were always going to degrade faster than the softs.

Red Bull had nothing to lose, but Ferrari fucked up (as usual).

Solaire of Astora

Death by black JPN
A safety car would have bunched everyone together, so he would lose position to everyone with newer tyres.

Even still, there's no way he would have dropped to sixth. It's not exactly an easy circuit to overtake at, and there's also the possibility of some drivers behind losing time due to their own squabbling for position.

2dGRg.jpg

Yagami_Sama

I never thought I would say that but, Rosberg did a good job.

Hamilton was saved by his team strategy.

Poor Raikkonen I thought that he would be on P3 and another great race by Alonso.

I never thought I would say that but, Rosberg did a good job.

Hamilton was saved by his team strategy.

Poor Raikkonen I thought that he would be on P3 and another great race by Alonso.

They had to save Hamilton, after they put him in that bad position in the first place. haha.

NHale

Here comes Tito Wolff "We are so close to retire both cars" and Ted Kravitz "Hey Toto why didn't you pit Nico with 2 laps to go? Please be fair! Be fair!"

Zeknurn

Best race of the year even though a Merc won.

Too bad Kimi didn't get third. Ferrari gonna Ferrari.

Vettel won the well deserved driver of the day.

Great drive by KMag, don't cut him Renault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom