• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewDust

That wasn't that bad for Kvyat... Might see ignoring taking last spot after failure to start the parade lap in time more often in the future.

Griss

I don't understand anything about track design, but since this race is always so good every year, why don't they copy elements of this track design for other places? Like, how did we end up with so many shitty no-overtake tracks?

This is a cracker.

BigAl1992

I don't understand anything about track design, but since this race is always so good every year, why don't they copy elements of this track design for other places? Like, how did we end up with so many shitty no-overtake tracks?

This is a cracker.

Herman Tilke, that's what.

InertiaXr

This is a cracker.

A similar to Canada fast track with walls everywhere has been tried before by Tilke, its called Valencia Street Circuit and you don't want to see any more races there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom