• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Par Score

Lol.

Race Control to Kvyat: Get Fucked Boy.

One stop races are the fucking worst

Imagine how awesome the racing this year could be if the tires weren't so terrible?

Imagine people hadn't spent the last 5 years complaining that the tyres weren't durable enough?

Pirelli just do what they're told, and people are never fucking happy.

KdotIX

"Some were behind the safety car, some were behind the safety car itself"

Thanks Crofty.

I honestly cannot wait until Liberty provides an online package which lets you watch all races live or OD with the ability to choose your preferred commentary. Crofty is such a fucking tit

Aiii

So not worth it

Imagine how awesome the racing this year could be if the tires weren't so terrible?

Who in their right mind wants to go back to the times of conserving tires and limiting pace, not even daring overtake for fear of ruining the tires?

Thank god for these 2017 tires.

Randdalf

But the tires last year degraded so fast that the drivers had to start nurturing them almost after the first lap, discouraging aggressiveness.

kiyomi

I think we'd be looking at a pretty great race if Vettel hadn't lost positions at the start or had FW damage.

Not really sure the tyres are to blame, especially since Pirelli's interpretation of tyres that wear down was for them to either explode or just magically lose grip unless you babysitted them for 2 hours

P.S. I think this race is pretty good.

Chris R

But the tires last year degraded so fast that the drivers had to start nurturing them almost after the first lap, discouraging aggressiveness.

Only because refueling was banned :\

Bring back refueling and let them go as hard as possible the entire race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom