• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

DieH@rd

Banned
Hamilton didn't gain anything but a penalty is given.

In this case, it does not matter if he gained anything. He blocked an opponent.

HAM could have been faster and then stopped and waited behind BOT until he could slot in. Instead of that, he decided to block RIC.

DBT85

So we're back to this inconsistent bullshit. Hamilton didn't gain anything but a penalty is given. Vettel clearly broke the rules last week but wasn't given a penalty because he didn't gain anything.

I'm just not sure why it's even penalty. He drove unnecessarily slowly the entire last race last year lol.

So we're back to this inconsistent bullshit. Hamilton didn't gain anything but a penalty is given. Vettel clearly broke the rules last week but wasn't given a penalty because he didn't gain anything.

The thing is the rule simply weren't clear on that point, so Vettel didn't quite break the rules.
Hamilton did.

Lima

Hamilton asking to switch positions to try and attack Vettel. If that doesn't work out he wants to give it back to Bottas. Yeah right.

NHale

I can only imagine the conspiracy theories if you changed the drivers around....

EDIT: By the way I would have done the same if I were Mercedes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom