• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xando

Alonso just sounds depressed haha

Engineer asks "considering plan b, how are the tires?"

Alonso "Do whatever you want, man"

Ennosuke

A SC would be a guaranteed win with the 5s penalty

Well depends, if Lewis would have fresh super softs and Sebs softs would be older and we have a SC, it could get ugly for Seb. But this is the only situation where I could think of a chance to win for Hamilton.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
HAM second on the podium: I'm not even mad.

He just need to haul points till Barcelona spec 2 car arrives

Looks like Mercedes got too many people from Ferrari and they are slowly changing into Italian team - from strategy to pit blunders, next step are fucked up car upgrades or better called un-grades :D

InertiaXr

You have to feel for Alonso because he is much better still than his car is, but it must be so disheartening as a engineer to hear your driver publically on the radio basically saying is a complete waste of his time and obviously wanting to switch teams to anything better if he could

Orbis

You have to feel for Alonso because he is much better still than his car is, but it must be so disheartening as a engineer to hear your driver publically on the radio basically saying is a complete waste of his time and obviously wanting to switch teams to anything better if he could
Yeah the whole thing is just a miserable, shit situation for everyone involved. What a disaster.

Zaru

I love how the Merc engineers just basically went "leave us alone we know what we're doing" over the tyre choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom