• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 |OT| Rock You Like a Huracan

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
One thing I do like is they have fixed the name above opponents reflecting on the cars, that always annoyed me when using hood view :)

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GetPhoto.ashx

viveks86

While it's certainly some of the best IQ seen on consoles, keep in mind every screenshot posted in the past few pages is from the photo mode :p

Sure. But does photo mode have better IQ in this game?

Yeah, the IQ in the game is pretty insane. I am really blown away on how good this game looks and the fact that it is open world. It is just very impressive from what I played and I only have about an hour or so into the game. When you go to Nice, man the way the city looks at night is just spectacular.

Nice. I need to buy a new media center unit eventually to make space for an xbox one. But I'm almost certain that this will be the first game on it

Sure. But does photo mode have better IQ in this game?

I've only played an hour or so and messed around in photo mode a bit, but from what I can tell it's definitely doing something to the picture quality. Need to run some more comparisons first before I make a final judgement

AMUSIX

Wanted a physical copy of the game.
Ordered from Amazon.
Told myself I'd be all productive tonight so I can play tomorrow night.
Regretting it now.

Mortster

Neo Member
could someone please do a few photos of the Renault Clio Williams - my favourite little hot hatch of all time, and I believe the first time this particular car has been included in a driving game - thank you :)

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Holy shit.

Why must I wait until Friday. WHY

Seriously...

eTlA4Uk.gif

Who are playing today.

Cancel your UK preorder, buy from the U.S. store. I did that last night. Feels good :)

They should really make the cutscenes skippable thoug, especially as so many will have sat through them on the demo several times

Cancel your UK preorder, buy from the U.S. store. I did that last night. Feels good :)
this

starting now with thrustmaster tx :3

Wait until you get into the Ferrari 360 CS......Pure Sex. I love this wheel!

Everyone using the TX wheel MAKE SURE you go into the advanced controller settings and bump up he wheel vibration and force feedbaxk strength to your liking.

makes a huge difference.

AMUSIX

GGxOAof.png

The hell..hasn't even shipped yet. What are the chances that it makes it to me in the next 15 hours? I generally have faith in Amazon...guess I'm just looking for a reason to go purchase it digitally right now...heh...

Seems like VIP isn't working and neither is any of the DLC. Disappointing again :( If I recall they had the same VIP issue with Forza 5. Amazing that they haven't fixed it.

Seems like VIP isn't working and neither is any of the DLC. Disappointing again :( If I recall they had the same VIP issue with Forza 5. Amazing that they haven't fixed it.
Yeah, I can't get any of my cars or perks to register. Do have a big tile telling me I can get in the middle when I hit start though :p

When do you unlock clubs? Online just opened up.

J

JoJo UK

Unconfirmed Member
So which region should I buy the digital version to ensure it unlocks straight away guys?
US region I believe, I'm in the UK and purchase most things digitally from the US region and FH2 seems to be unlocked now, in work so can't play, DAMMMMMIT. Not sure about other markets being unlocked now.

Damn, game just froze up and started making a loud noise. Had to unplug my XB1

Uninstalled the VIP Pass and Day 1 car pass and then re-installed them, still don't show up :/

Well it sounds like there's something to be said for having to wait until Friday to play. Hopefully these issues will be solved by then.

Evo X

Game is amazing. Just played it for about an hour. Graphics are incredible and handling just feels so RIGHT!

Only suggestion I would make is to allow us to turn off those hideous liveries. They're ruining the look of a lot of nice high end cars. Making them look like Hot Wheels toys instead of beautiful sophisticated machines. It's an option in Forza 5, so I'm surprised its missing here.

So envious... At work and have yet to purchase the game (In Uk but using USA Store), but may not get chance to play it until Thursday when my partner and my daughter go to visit her parents...

Sigh

Can I ask can you make custom liveries

eso76

photo mode is ultimately what will sell me an xbone and horizon.
so many variables to play with, between dynamic TOD, weather and full free roaming map : |

Top Bottom