• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 3 |OT|

Pepto

Banned
Dash Kappei said:
And at least one freakin' Testarossa model
What about the 512 TR?

Also while the regular F1 looks better I'm fine with the F1 GTR.

Edit: And why would you need the 599 GTO when you have the 599XX?

Dash Kappei said:
2je2yo8.jpg
35jvy2e.jpg

eso76

well...so...extracting wmv's from usb storage devices is definitely possible, but i believe no one succeeded in extracting full res pics yet right ?

Che,

One question goes unanswered. When will we see the compression crap removed or when will we be allowed to get the pics from the USB drive (well, that's 2 but who's counting) I'm guessing the transfer to USB will never happen, but hopeful thinking.

But, 6 months from the release of the game Che, does it really take that long to 'calculate the numbers'.

Don't get me wrong. I love Forza 3 (easily my best racer ever, and will be for a very long time) but, from the first E3 showing, till post release.. urgh.

Once you've 'fixed' the compression, could you please also fix the camera when taking a photo to 'free' camera. Has everyone else forgotten about that. 'Yeah these pics were taken in game with the photo mode' only to find that we couldn't do it. That peed me off no end.

Or, at least talk to your community and let us know a yes or a no please? Everytime I see this thread bumped I'm hoping for a breakthrough on any of the above, only to be wound up even more when the regulars here are asking these questions and getting no answers.

Please, Please talk to your community. I've looked around FM.net but found no answers as usual. So thought I'd vent here.

Also, a bit late I know, but congrats Jube (may have already said congrats ages ago) maybe you could nudge Che back here, or even answer any of the above.

Edit.

Spent the last 15 minutes going over the E3 announcment thread, I remember re-freshing it every minute reading the comments and the news. Reading back over it now, is, well depressing slightly:

E3 Forza 3 Thread

There aint enough moaning in here TBH (and I hate moaning)

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Pepto said:
What about the 512 TR?

Not a true Testarossa.

Find Waldo: ;)

256zgpt.jpg

orjdpj.jpg

They went after the american market and built it as an evolution (like the M) but Enzo Ferrari himself wanted the Testarossa to remain a pure and unique sportscar stallion, so he decided to name the 521 just T(esta)R(ossa).

Also while the regular F1 looks better I'm fine with the F1 GTR.

Exactly, the F1 looks so much better that it's a crime they went with the GTR in the end.

Edit: And why would you need the 599 GTO when you have the 599XX?

Because they're different, the GTO would probably handles better and certainly much different from the XX and yet it would only need such little modifications from the XX to make it possible for Turn10 to just give it as a little gift for VIP customers... if their/Microsoft Ferrari license allows that.
The GTO is the new and possibly last evolution of the XX.

Pepto

Banned
rocksteady1983 said:
Agreed, any info on compression issues would be much appreciated!
This would be nice. The compression greatly reduces what can be done with post-processing as seen here:

Forza28.jpg

I think you could make the image work if it wasn't for the harsh compression.

Seanspeed

Banned
Dash Kappei said:
Because they're different, the GTO would probably handles better and certainly much different from the XX and yet it would only need such little modifications from the XX to make it possible for Turn10 to just give it as a little gift for VIP customers... if their/Microsoft Ferrari license allows that.
They are much different. The 599XX is pretty much a track-day special(dont think its street-legal, right?) and is unlikely to be 'dethroned' in terms of capabilities by any other 599 models.

But the GTO is kinda like the Challenge/Scuderia version of the 599. Its got a lot of track-day goodies, but its still built with streetability in mind.

Basically, the different versions are just at different points on the 'compromise' scale.

Would love to see the GTO in Forza 3. I suspect we'll see it at some point. :D

eso76 said:
well...so...extracting wmv's from usb storage devices is definitely possible, but i believe no one succeeded in extracting full res pics yet right ?
Oh nice, is it as easy as browsing and copy paste or is there more involved? I stopped exporting videos because it took like 30 minutes on my upload speed to get just 30 seconds of wmv at 720p...

eso76

Diablohead said:
Oh nice, is it as easy as browsing and copy paste or is there more involved? I stopped exporting videos because it took like 30 minutes on my upload speed to get just 30 seconds of wmv at 720p...

someone on forzamotorsport.net told me how to do that, you just need a couple utilities (which i'm sure MS doesn't approve of) to read and extract the content of your usb storage but it only involves a couple more steps than copy/paste (kind of like, use app X to open, use app y to extract, save as/add .wmv extension, voilà). Very easy.

EDIT: so, what the hell is going on, i haven't logged on live for one or maybe two weeks (ethernet cable was damaged on the router's end) and i'm pretty sure i played FM3 at least once 2 days before and nothing unusual happened; yesterday i booted FM3 and out of nowhere i'm told i need to log on live, otherwise the game won't let me load my profile/game save.
I fix the cable, connect to live and the game tells me there's an update i need to download.

a) How did the game know ?

b) What happens if i can't/don't want to log on, or decide not to renew my live subscription ? do i lose my save ?

ShapeGSX

eso76, Forza 3's title update fell out of your 360's title update cache (there is only room for so many). Since the save required Forza 3 to be of a certain version to be read, it wouldn't let you load it until you updated it.

eso76 said:
someone on forzamotorsport.net told me how to do that, you just need a couple utilities (which i'm sure MS doesn't approve of) to read and extract the content of your usb storage but it only involves a couple more steps than copy/paste (kind of like, use app X to open, use app y to extract, save as/add .wmv extension, voilà). Very easy.
I find it strange that they were able to figure out the videos but have yet to figure out simple images. Hopefully they find a way as I would love to re-acquire this game and start taking photos.

G Rom

Dash Kappei said:

Different handling yes, better, hell no !
The GTO is probably the final evolution of the stock 599 but it's in no way an evolution of the XX. The only evolution the XX could get would be an "Evoluzione" like the FXX received.
The GTO is between a 599 HGTE and a 599 XX, closer to the XX but still far from it. The XX lost many things to make the GTO street-legal like aerodynamics appendices and the two huge fans which sucked the XX to the ground (a thing that Forza seemed to have completely missed).

As for the photos being unreachable on the USB keys, it has to do with the fact that the 720p photos aren't saved in a common image file container. It must be some sort of custom file extension as extracting jpg, gif, png, bmp, etc... only gets you the thumbnails.
Even if we could extract the photos, we would only get the same shitty jpg that gets uploaded as it is highly suspected that the game saves the photos in their compressed form.
Turn 10 needs to update the game to make it easier to get to the photos and for them to be saved uncompressed. Seeing how they don't seem to care about the photo mode and prefer to add stickier drag strip which no one care about (well, I don't care :lol ), I can't see it happening.

I'll reiterate my wishes for the photo mode : at least 1080p output, highest LODs (models, textures, reflections, etc... for all cars), highest anisotropic filtering possible (ie. 16x), lossless compression, easy access in the photo save file, option for a more discrete watermark, option to remove the driver (even if it's only when the car stands still) and true god mode everywhere on the track and in the cars.

Maybe the 7 Megapixel photos of the game-that-shall-not-be-named will kick Turn 10 in the ass when they begin spreading on the Internet. One can hope ! :-(

Now about cars, I smiled yesterday when I saw a 2010 Leon Cupra R in real life. :lol
Saw a Fiat 500 Abarth Essesse too, so beautiful !:D

Oh and I was on the Champs-Elysées yesterday and I went at the Citroën C_42 building :
c42-121.jpg

They had the Survolt concept car on display (already saw the GT by Citroën there last year), it was already stunning in pictures but the real thing looks even better. I took some photos, I'll try to upload some later. We need this car in video games !:D

For reference, here's an official picture of the Survolt :
Citroen-Survolt-4.jpg

Lovin my Brabus E V12 :D
4529898253_4c09f44359.jpg

I actually bought 2 E63 AMGs. One shown above with a Brabus makeover (wheels, body kit, V12 BiTurbo :p) and the other E63 a vanilla.

I love the 6.2 V8 sound. Hands down my vote for best Mercedes engine sound in this game(the Zonda R's AMG V12 a close second)

G Rom

Shit, you can make a whole Brabus out of the E63 ?! :eek:
Can't wait to be back at home to try this bad boy !:D

Speaking of Mercedes-Benz, this week I saw a C63 AMG... break !:lol
It made me think that there are no breaks in Forza. It's a shame as I remember having a lot of fun drifting with the huge Volvo 240 GL in GT4 !:lol

DasRaven

fu3lfr3nzy said:
Lovin my Brabus E V12 :D
4529898253_4c09f44359.jpg

I actually bought 2 E63 AMGs. One shown above with a Brabus makeover (wheels, body kit, V12 BiTurbo :p) and the other E63 a vanilla.

Not ashamed to say I did the exact same thing down to the full black paint scheme.
I still really hope they get the CLS55/63 into the game as well.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Chrange said:
Got a pic of one of the new cars, then got bored and monkeyed with it in Photoshop a bit.

nice job, that looks outstanding! i love forza, but they need a new art lead to really take their games to the next level.

G Rom

Yep, it's a shame that there's no CLS. With Brabus kits, we could build the Rocket ! :D

Now that I know that Turn 10 included Brabus kits on the E63, I can't wait to see the C63 in the game to possibly be able to build the Bullit too !
Turn 10 would only need to add matt painting, and the Black Arrow could be done :
brabus-bullit-black-arrow-hl.jpg

:D

Edit :
op_ivy said:
nice job, that looks outstanding! i love forza, but they need a new art lead to really take their games to the next level.

Indeed. Each time I play the game, it pisses me off that it's so close to being among the best looking racing game but fails mainly because of lighting/colors choices and poor shading on everything except rims and tires.
Just put the "strike team" behind the rims on the tail/headlights and cockpit shading dammit ! :lol

Dynamic3

Dash Kappei said:

You're crazy.

skyfinch

Can Turn 10 please add some basic functions, such as "number of laps" in quick race mode, or even allow us to pick a higher difficulty setting for the ai. 2 lap races, where you can basically take the lead after the first corner is no fun.

Not everyone plays online and it seems like most of the patches and upgrades are made for online.

G Rom

You can make a private multiplayer race with AI to make all your wishes come true.
Drawbacks are that you have no rewind, no pause (so no photo mode during race, my main complaint) and it's a pain in the ass to setup even with saved setup as you need to specify the racing class you want to race in, otherwise, the AIs will take R class cars.

A simple "select car, track, number of laps, assists and AI" money earning mode would have been perfect. The current arcade mode is near useless as you don't even earn any money and in Forza 3 you HAVE to earn money any time you go out on track... :/

RayStorm

Seanspeed said:
I think Forza's probably got the largest selection of tracks you're gonna find on a console 'sim-type' racer.

If you desire more, you're probably gonna have to go to the PC-route.

Well it might have the largest selection, regrettably much of this selection already was driven ad infinitum in Forza 1 and 2.

The omission of System Link still pains me greatly.

And I also don't understand why I still get a breakdown of my lap times after a race or timed run. Sure, I get my fastest lap time, but why would I solely care for my peak? I want to follow my progress and see if I'm kind of constant.

skyfinch

G Rom said:
You can make a private multiplayer race with AI to make all your wishes come true.
Drawbacks are that you have no rewind, no pause (so no photo mode during race, my main complaint) and it's a pain in the ass to setup even with saved setup as you need to specify the racing class you want to race in, otherwise, the AIs will take R class cars.

A simple "select car, track, number of laps, assists and AI" money earning mode would have been perfect.
The current arcade mode is near useless as you don't even earn any money and in Forza 3 you HAVE to earn money any time you go out on track... :/

Damn, I didn't know that. Thanks, G Rom.

Don't know how such simple options were left out. Forza 3's quick race is completely lacking. At least Forza 2 had an arcade mode that earned you extra cars.

witness

Bought the new car pack today, loving the HSV, SHO, and the E63 (blacked out Brabus is sexy). Mid range car packs like this are what I want more of.

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
witness said:
Bought the new car pack today, loving the HSV, SHO, and the E63 (blacked out Brabus is sexy). Mid range car packs like this are what I want more of.

I agree. My favorite type of cars are the mid to low class cars. The SHO is right up my alley.

witness

Any word when we can expect the new '11 Mustangs to be available? I do think that both the V6 and the GT should both be in the game, the V6 can be a fantastic D class car. Also I do hope the the new WRX STI sedan becomes available as well.

DasRaven

witness said:
Any word when we can expect the new '11 Mustangs to be available? I do think that both the V6 and the GT should both be in the game, the V6 can be a fantastic D class car. Also I do hope the the new WRX STI sedan becomes available as well.

Let's hope never and I say that as a huge Mustang fan. Love them IRL, but not as "yet another" in this game which still has huge gaps to fill in the lineup. Same reason the Corvette GS was met with a resounding "meh" since the Z06 and ZR1 were both available already.

Between the '05 GT and '07/'10 Shelby, we already have enough 5th generation Stangs to last a lifetime. There's no need to add the new V6 (which would be roughly the same as the current '05 GT which is not a good D-class car) or the new 5.0 (which would be roughly the same as the '05 w/ Cammer swap).

Seanspeed

Banned
RayStorm said:
Well it might have the largest selection, regrettably much of this selection already was driven ad infinitum in Forza 1 and 2.
There's quite a bit of new stuff to drive. Sedona, Amalfi, Kaido(twice as big, so dont say you already knew it), Montmelo and Le Mans(including Bugatti Circuit) is a pretty sizeable update from the previous game. And then there's the Nurburgring GP track for DLC already(quality DLC, by the way). The Highspeed Benchmark Ring is also a fun place to take a break from the more serious aspects of the game.

RayStorm said:
The omission of System Link still pains me greatly.
Meh.

RayStorm said:
And I also don't understand why I still get a breakdown of my lap times after a race or timed run. Sure, I get my fastest lap time, but why would I solely care for my peak? I want to follow my progress and see if I'm kind of constant.
I cant think of any other racing games outside of PC sims that do what you're asking, but yea, a full lap chart would be awesome.

Jube3

There's a set of Road & Track contest going on right now some of you guys might like. It's open to these countries.
[United States or District of Columbia (except MD and VT), Canada (except Quebec), Spain, Italy, Germany, the United Kingdom, Japan or France]

The contests have some cool prizes like a year subscription to Road & Track and signed prints. For the time trial there are 4 Fanatec 911 Turbo S steering wheels 3 for top 3 times and 1 which will be given to a random time on the leaderboards as well. You don't need the pack to participate, the sample will work (mini coupe concept).

Man I want one of those wheels, I would need furniture though before I get one though haha

Some of the submissions from the Fantasy cover contest
4534986644_1227b7e2d5.jpg
4527741042_8a555f8ca4.jpg

G Rom

Saw that yesterday on FM.net. Props to Turn 10 for making it international. I'll try to enter in the most contest !:D

Here are some photos, there are some left over from the Jalopnik DLC pack that I hadn't uploaded yet :

Forza386.jpg

Forza387.jpg

Forza388.jpg

Tire flex is insane in this one !:lol
Forza389.jpg

Forza390.jpg

xMk2x

Banned
Is there a template cover or even just some logo templates? I'm in Australia so I can't win a Fanatec wheel with my awesome entry but I have an idea I want to try out anyways.

skyfinch said:
Can Turn 10 please add some basic functions, such as "number of laps" in quick race mode, or even allow us to pick a higher difficulty setting for the ai. 2 lap races, where you can basically take the lead after the first corner is no fun.

Yes, this is one of my biggest wishes about Forza 3 (besides manufacturer spec online races). Forza 2 has exactly the same limitations in its Arcade mode, so it's disappointing to see no progress here. The nice thing about the "Free play" races is that they automatically select 7 other cars around the same PI as your own car. Doing the same thing with the AI in private multiplayer games is simply too time-consuming. Even setting up the AI with exactly the same car as yourself is way too hard in these private matches.

I thought we may have seen a response in here after the bump on the 'other' thread.

Anyways, I may just download the R&T pack, still not decided on it.

Wonder when we'll get another track though.

G Rom

Well, the next DLC will probably be around the 10th ± 5 days just like all the previous DLCs have been.

Crossing out the few cars that we got in this DLC pack and seeing that it still seems too soon to release DLC packs with older cars that the average joe doesn't really care about, I'm guessing that some of those cars will end up in the next DLC :

2010 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
2010 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
2010 Peugeot 308 RCZ
2010 Lotus Evora Type 124
2010 Mazdaspeed 3
2010 Acura TSX
2010 Gumpert Apollo Speed
2010 BMW X6M
2010 Mclaren MP4-12C

But who knows, we had a lengthy list of cars eligible for the R&T Pack, yet few have ended up in it and many weren't leaked (well until R&T.com fucked up at least ! :lol ).

Seeing this list, I see two scenarios :
1) We get one pack with very different cars
2) We get at least two packs : one with "normal" cars like the R&T one, and one with supercars like the Jalopnik one.

saladine1

Fcuk me, this 2010 model bullshti is really starting to piss me off!

Give me some shitboxes from the 70's,80's and 90's already.
How about some classic Group C touring cars?
Where's my Yugo 45?
I want a pimp mobile with 5 inch wheels and hydraulics and I want to be able to put a feather onto my helmet.
I want a VL Turbo that goes tutututututu.
I want, I want and I want.
And,and..when is FM4 coming out huh?
When?
Do it,do it.

DasRaven

G Rom said:
Well, the next DLC will probably be around the 10th ± 5 days just like all the previous DLCs have been.

Crossing out the few cars that we got in this DLC pack and seeing that it still seems too soon to release DLC packs with older cars that the average joe doesn't really care about, I'm guessing that some of those cars will end up in the next DLC :

2010 Peugeot 308 RCZ
2010 Mazdaspeed 3
2010 Acura TSX
2010 Gumpert Apollo Speed
2010 BMW X6M
2010 Mclaren MP4-12C

A couple of comments & suggestions for T10/Jube:
1. The next DLC will be out on the 2nd Tuesday of the month (05/11) just like every previous DLC. BTW: Love your list, but I'd replace the Gumpert (see below).

2. I think the best thing T10 can do is pack a few cars with the next track pack. It would help drive sales of the track pack, which I understand sell considerably less than the car packs. And it would allow them to get some of the highly desired cars out without worrying about them unbalancing another pack. Example: Spa Franchorchamp(F1/14KM/P2P) + RCZ(Dclass)/C63(Bclass)/MP4-12C(Sclass).

3. People need to give up on the Gumpert. T10 has never added a new Make to the lineup in any of the 3 Forza games. So unless they plan to dump it under Audi because of the engine, I don't see it happening. Besides, there are MANY more requested cars they can add to the existing structure. Like, say the Lamborghini LP560-4/550VB/570SL that has been begged for since day 1.

Jube3

Great picture, I was so surprised with how much I ended up loving this car, as it wasn't on my personal radar for the Jalopnik pack (fell in love with th Furai). This ended up being my favorite car though, so awesome. It's my go to A-E multi-class car now. I'm sitting on a strong garage for A-E but B-F is still lost on me, I haven't found my go to F-Class car yet.

xMk2x said:
Is there a template cover or even just some logo templates? I'm in Australia so I can't win a Fanatec wheel with my awesome entry but I have an idea I want to try out anyways.

Yes you can click these links (right click > save as ) to grab the cover template in black and white text.

As for whats coming next month for DLC? Well all I can say is... *runs*

G Rom

Thanks Jube for the comment !:D
Just wink one time if we're on the right track for this DLC, wink two time if not !:D
Now about that photo mode compression... *see Jube running even faster, just as Che taught him* :lol

DasRaven said:
2. I think the best thing T10 can do is pack a few cars with the next track pack. It would help drive sales of the track pack, which I understand sell considerably less than the car packs. And it would allow them to get some of the highly desired cars out without worrying about them unbalancing another pack. Example: Spa Franchorchamp(F1/14KM/P2P) + RCZ(Dclass)/C63(Bclass)/MP4-12C(Sclass).

The truly best thing would be to integrate DLC tracks in the career. I wouldn't mind racing on Benchmark Ring either. Even some Sidewinder tracks wouldn't be bad.

DasRaven said:
3. People need to give up on the Gumpert. T10 has never added a new Make to the lineup in any of the 3 Forza games. So unless they plan to dump it under Audi because of the engine, I don't see it happening. Besides, there are MANY more requested cars they can add to the existing structure. Like, say the Lamborghini LP560-4/550VB/570SL that has been begged for since day 1.

I didn't get this list off my ass, these are leaked car from the auction house (and sound record for the C63). All these cars will 99% end up in the game, it's just a matter of when (except for the C63 as someone from Turn 10 said that they record every car they can get their hands on, so it might not make it in).

I posted it earlier in this thread but here are the contender for DLC :

2010 Acura TSX
1971 AMC Javelin AMX
1973 BMW 2002 Turbo (pretty much confirmed by the Jalopnik Studio Tour)
1984 BMW M635CSi
2010 BMW X6M
1970 Chevrolet El Camino 454 Super Sport
1964 Chevrolet Impala SS
1982 DeLorean DMC-12
1971 De Tomaso Pantera
1986 Dodge Shelby Omni GLHS
1992 Ford Escort RS Cosworth
1987 Ford Sierra Cosworth RS500
1992 GMC Syclone
2010 Gumpert Apollo (Speed ?)
2009 Holden HSV W427
1982 Lancia 037 Stradale
2010 Mazda(speed ?) 3
1977 Mazda RX-3SP
2010 Mclaren MP4-12C
1990 Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evo II
2011 Mini Coupe
1988 Mitsubishi Starion ESI-R
2010 Peugeot 308 (RCZ ?)
2010 Renault Mégane (RS ?, RS Cup ?, Trophy ?)
1977 Saab 99 Turbo
2010 Subaru B4 2.5
1987 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
1988 Toyota ST165 Celica GT4
2010 Vauxhall Insigna VXR
1983 Volvo 242 Group A Homologated

Bolded are the car that ended up in the R&T pack and I've put the possible version of the cars in parentheses. Now that the Mégane was confirmed to be The RS Cup 250, I'm even more convinced of the assumptions I've made before concerning the 308, the Mazda 3 and the Gumpert. Those assumptions are based on the fact that Turn 10 always get the best version of the car available at the time (whole Spec V line-up of Skyline, AMG Mercedes-Benz, etc...).
Sources are auction house leak, Jalopnik DLC selection and TofuR leak.

Edit : I forgot to mention that the list was even longer before because many cars ended up in the Jalopnik DLC... ;)

Edit 2 : Here is the full list with the cars from the Jalopnik car pack not removed

2010 Acura TSX
1971 AMC Javelin AMX
2010 Aston Martin Rapide
2010 Aston Martin Vantage
2010 Audi TT

1973 BMW 2002 Turbo (pretty much confirmed by the Jalopnik Studio Tour)
1984 BMW M635CSi
2010 BMW X6M
2010 BMW Z4
1994 Bugatti EB110 SS

1970 Chevrolet El Camino 454 Super Sport
1964 Chevrolet Impala SS
1982 DeLorean DMC-12
1971 De Tomaso Pantera
1986 Dodge Shelby Omni GLHS
1992 Ford Escort RS Cosworth
1987 Ford Sierra Cosworth RS500
2009 Doran Ford GT-R
1992 GMC Syclone
2010 Gumpert Apollo (Speed ?)
2009 Holden HSV W427
2010 Honda Mugen Civic

1982 Lancia 037 Stradale
2010 Mazda(speed ?) 3
1977 Mazda RX-3SP
2010 Mclaren MP4-12C
1990 Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evo II
2011 Mini Coupe
1988 Mitsubishi Starion ESI-R
2010 Peugeot 308 (RCZ ?)
2010 Renault Mégane (RS ?, RS Cup ?, Trophy ?)
1977 Saab 99 Turbo
2010 Subaru B4 2.5
1987 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
1988 Toyota ST165 Celica GT4
2010 Vauxhall Insigna VXR
1983 Volvo 242 Group A Homologated

DasRaven

G Rom said:
I didn't get this list off my ass, these are leaked car from the auction house (and sound record for the C63). All these cars will 99% end up in the game...

I'm fully aware of where your list comes from. However, I stand by the precedent set by FM1, 2, and 3 thus far. When Gumpert (or another Make) is added to the game, I'll gladly admit I was wrong.

vixlar

saladine1 said:
Fcuk me, this 2010 model bullshti is really starting to piss me off!

Give me some shitboxes from the 70's,80's and 90's already.
How about some classic Group C touring cars?
Where's my Yugo 45?
I want a pimp mobile with 5 inch wheels and hydraulics and I want to be able to put a feather onto my helmet.
I want a VL Turbo that goes tutututututu.
I want, I want and I want.
And,and..when is FM4 coming out huh?
When?
Do it,do it.

Hahaha, the feather on the helmet should be glorious!!!!

Top Bottom