• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 3 |OT|

Jube3

Cuban Legend that came out great dude, its my current desktop :D

acidspunk said:
Just bought an elite and this game came with it. I'm stunned at how good it is. I don't understand how some people can complain. Everything about it seems outstanding so far. BTW, I took some in game pics. How can I show them here?

Put the pictures on your storefront if you have not already then head over to Forzamotorsport.net and go to My Forza (login with your gamertag email). Your pictures will be there and you can click the download button to grab the ones you want.

Vorg

Banned
Jube3 said:
Cuban Legend that came out great dude, its my current desktop :D

Put the pictures on your storefront if you have not already then head over to Forzamotorsport.net and go to My Forza (login with your gamertag email). Your pictures will be there and you can click the download button to grab the ones you want.

Is something wrong with the website? It's REALLY slow...

EDIT: Well, managed to download 3 pics from forzamotorsport.net but it's still super slow. Anyway, here are some n00b pics.

Forza5.jpg

Forza4.jpg

Forza3.jpg

EDIT#2: 2 more.

Forza.jpg

Forza2.jpg

Love this feature. BTW, I've seen some close-up shots of logos and rims but the camera never seems to be able to get that close to stuff. How can you do that?

DasRaven said:
Next DLC is 72 hours away on 05/11. All FM3 DLC has been released on the 2nd Tuesday of each month since the beginning.

I did not know that! I know it was once a month, but I didn't know it was on schedule. I am ready, it will get me back into playing FM3 again.

Iknos

antiquegamer said:
I think this happen last patch or something. Yeah, the 900 degree is where I set the Fanatec wheel now and it's awesome. My only problem is the shifter ... it's always get stuck going from 4th to 5th gear.

Am I understanding this right...there is no more steering assist for 900 degree wheels?

My wheel is packed at the moment I can't try it out but in a few weeks time I'll be set. Making it so all of my consoles and my PC are hooked up to my cockpit and projector.

Jube3

acidspunk said:
Love this feature. BTW, I've seen some close-up shots of logos and rims but the camera never seems to be able to get that close to stuff. How can you do that?

Cool pics acid! You can use up and down on the DPad to control the zoom (up to 20x). You can use left and right on the D-Pad for tilt as well.

Iknos said:
Am I understanding this right...there is no more steering assist for 900 degree wheels?

My wheel is packed at the moment I can't try it out but in a few weeks time I'll be set. Making it so all of my consoles and my PC are hooked up to my cockpit and projector.

That I don't know, all I know is that since the last patch 900 setting work great before I always end up just set the wheel to 270 because 900 just feel "off".

Vorg

Banned
Can't stop taking in-game pictures. Probably wasted more time taking pictures than playing the game. :S

Forza21.jpg

Forza18.jpg

Forza13.jpg

acidspunk said:
Can't stop taking in-game pictures. Probably wasted more time taking pictures than playing the game. :S

Wow, I see a new GRom rising!

Great, creative photos! I am going to take a couple myself right now, let's see what I can whip up :)

Magni

I'm going through the Event list right now (33% :lol), had fun with the Ford GT (stock) and the Reventon (upgraded to A700) today. Can't believe I drove 5,250 km (that's over 3,260 mi) over 36 hours without driving a Lamborghini in this game :lol

Jube3

Ok, lets start with some car prices.

The first two, the most expensive car in the pack is the Ultimate Aero SSC (1287 hp) at 620,000 credits. The most affordable car in the pack is the Noble M400 based Rossion Q1 at 100,000 credits.

The rest of the pack goes in between 200-400k credits each.

Gumpert Apollo - 345,000 credits
Spada Codatronca TS - 400,000 credits
Devon GTX - 300,000 credits
JOSS JT1 - 400,000 credits
Spyker LM85 - 260,000 credits
Mosler MT900s - 320,000 credits

Still remaining to be revealed
Friday's Car #1 -
Friday's Car #2 -

Magni

Jube3 said:

The first two, the most expensive car in the pack is the Ultimate Aero SSC (1287 hp) at 620,000 credits. The most affordable car in the pack is the Noble M400 based Rossion Q1 at 100,000 credits.

Friday's Car #1 -
Friday's Car #2 -

Hmm looking good. The other two cars are gonna be 200-400k as well, right? With my 6 million in the bank, I should be alright :D

Jube3 said:

Friday's Car #1 -
Friday's Car #2 -

chesuschrist.jpg

Awesome prices! I thought the Ultimate Aero and Gumpert would be at 1.2m each. Now I can buy both with the money that I was supposed to spend on the CLK-GTR and have leftovers to mildly mod each one :D

Seanspeed

Banned
Although it does take a little while to even earn $400,000, those prices are very reasonable. Nothing is 'unattainable' at all.

Cant wait. Best car pack so far, definitely. I hope another track pack is being worked on.

Jube3

Seanspeed said:
Although it does take a little while to even earn $400,000, those prices are very reasonable. Nothing is 'unattainable' at all.

Cant wait. Best car pack so far, definitely. I hope another track pack is being worked on.

Full car prices/PI

2010 Devon GTX - 300.000 - S 640

2010 Gumpert Apollo S - 345.000 - R3 762

2010 Joss Jt1 - 400.000 - R3 718

2010 Mosler MT900S - 320.000 - R3 740

2010 Rossion Q1 - 100.000 - A 598

2010 SSC Ultimate Aero - 620.000 - R3 762

2010 Spada Vetture Sport Codatronca TS - 400.000 - S 670

2010 Spyker C8 Laviolette LM85 - 260.000 - A 517

2010 Radical SR8 Supersport - 115,000 - R2 853

2010 Weismann GT MF5 - 225,000 - S 615

thundr51

Just reached lvl 48 with over 1.7 mil, should be able to grab a couple of cars. For some reason I am worried about hitting lvl 50.

Holy Shit the Ultimate Aero is insane :lol

Still getting wheel spin at 4th gear O_O

I also laugh at the fact that I can only hold the R Trigger a 1/4 of the way or else the car goes all over the place due to all the power :lol

For lulz, ill drive normally then randomly press the trigger all the way to cause the car to spin but try to correct the direction its going.

The car is still ugly, but a lot of fun :D

I bought the Gumpert but I haven't even tried it out. I think it was wrong to test drive the Ultimate Aero first :lol

Very belated, but Che, thanks for the response. Gutted at the news but grateful none the less.

I came here to post some pics before I wipe a load and post up all the new pics I'm gonna do from todays download pack (bought all except the Joss and Mosler)..

Is it taking anyone else an age to load up Forza pics !! Don't think I'll bother if it's taking this long.

Jube3

fu3lfr3nzy said:
Holy Shit the Ultimate Aero is insane :lol

Still getting wheel spin at 4th gear O_O

I also laugh at the fact that I can only hold the R Trigger a 1/4 of the way or else the car goes all over the place due to all the power :lol

For lulz, ill drive normally then randomly press the trigger all the way to cause the car to spin but try to correct the direction its going.

The car is still ugly, but a lot of fun :D

I bought the Gumpert but I haven't even tried it out. I think it was wrong to test drive the Ultimate Aero first :lol

The ultimate Aero is no joke, its already taking top 10 spots on leaderboards (already owns the #1 R3 Lemans mulsanne spot). The Mosler is also insane, such a fast car and the race livery potential is just awesome.

Love the car pack. Haven't tried all the cars yet though, someone hosting a race till about now and an hour? We could try some of them!

I love the Spyker, but that's 50% because I'm Dutch. So I kinda have to love it. The Gumpert is also great and what the hell is up with that Devon GT, it's a beast!

Great car pack, I want to say, am I going to, probably, the best car pack to date!

Well, got there in the end. Maybe it's something to do with surfing from the UK as to why it's slow.

Anyways, some oldish pics before I wipe them and upload more:

aaaaa.jpg

a.jpg

Forza18.jpg

Forza19.jpg

Forza20.jpg

Forza21.jpg

Those are some great shots, mate!

What are your photo settings? I'm trying to get something nice looking here but I'm not really hitting it off today, not sure why...

This car pack actually sounds good, only own the first pack so far (the others I only have the freebie car versions)

Which car is the free one for this pack?

shinnn

Diablohead said:
This car pack actually sounds good, only own the first pack so far (the others I only have the freebie car versions)

Which car is the free one for this pack?
the Spada Vetture.. the worst car in the pack imo =p

zorbsie

Going back and finishing off the rest of the events.
I'm at 70% now. I was racing top tier cars for so long I forgot how much fun the lower class cars are.
Took a pic of one of the races.
21d0d2r.jpg

Magni

thundr51 said:
Just reached lvl 48 with over 1.7 mil, should be able to grab a couple of cars. For some reason I am worried about hitting lvl 50.

Why? You won't be done with the game, don't worry ^^ I hit level 50 a while ago, and haven't even done 40% of the events so far. And after that I need to lap more seriously :D

thundr51

I suck at pics, somebody post some of the Radical. I absolutely L O V E that car. Loved it in PGR, and LOVE it here. Just did some of my best laps at Mugello in it.

Hey Jube, giving away any other cars? Last time you guys had a little contest for the Furai so figured I'd better check before spending any more cash..

Jube3

thundr51 said:
I suck at pics, somebody post some of the Radical. I absolutely L O V E that car. Loved it in PGR, and LOVE it here. Just did some of my best laps at Mugello in it.

Hey Jube, giving away any other cars? Last time you guys had a little contest for the Furai so figured I'd better check before spending any more cash..

The Spyker was sent out to everyone, if you haven't gotten try logging out and back in. It has its resell value as well so if you already bought one you can sell this one for 130k credits.

Two shots of the Spyker from the press release:
FM3_Spyker_7.jpg

The awesome spyker interior
FM3_Spyker_9.jpg

Vorg

Banned
Moar random pics! This game can look really pretty at times. We need to have this photo thingy feature in more games.
Or not. It's taking over my life. :(

Forza27.jpg

Forza29.jpg

Forza22.jpg

Forza31.jpg

Top Bottom