• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 3 |OT|

Luigi - Not sure on exact settings TBH. Can't remember off the top of my head but it can depend on loads of things (angle, shadows, direction of light etc) I can sometimes spend 10 minutes just taking one photo, and still not have it looking as good as I want. :D

Anyways, some quick ones I took last night:

Forza29.jpg

Forza27.jpg

Forza32.jpg

Forza33.jpg

Forza31.jpg

Forza34.jpg

Forza35.jpg

Saving the best car till last obviously:

Forza38.jpg

Forza42.jpg

Forza40.jpg

thundr51

Seanspeed said:
This is the most fun car to drive in the whole game. :D

Listen to this man, he speaks the truth!:lol

I was ALMOST tempted to take it online, but I remembered 2 things
1. I'm a terrible driver
2. I was dead tired.

I may try this weekend, meanwhile I think I'll try to put together a decent livery. The Radical deserves that much.

Jube3

thundr51 said:
Listen to this man, he speaks the truth!:lol

I was ALMOST tempted to take it online, but I remembered 2 things
1. I'm a terrible driver
2. I was dead tired.

I may try this weekend, meanwhile I think I'll try to put together a decent livery. The Radical deserves that much.

Don't feel too intimidated going online, the skill level can beat you over the head sometimes (I played a few rooms with the GSR guys not pretty haha) but a lot of games will surprise you.

I do a lot of multiclass for that reason, where even if I am inconsistent and wreck I still feel part of the race due to the class difference (so much traffic).

I'm porting over my De Ferran Tribute and the Patron ARX-02 over to the radical. If anyone wants those let me know, I will have the Patron one in a few colors :D

Magni

lord pie said:
Congratulations to Turn 10 getting no.14 in the develop 100.
You guys beat out some pretty big names

:D

ROARING UP THE charts thanks to Xbox 360 smash Forza Motorsport 3, Turn 10 Studios proves familiarity need not breed contempt for game developers.
The second Forza title from this wholly-owned Microsoft Games Studio in just two years – and the third since 2005 – Forza Motorsport 3 was greeted with rapturous applause by the Xbox press, who rate it the best driving game on the platform (gun-toting GTA IV aside).
Clearly a labour of love, the studio deployed an incredible ten times as many polygons into each car model compared with the almost as well-received Forza Motorsport 2, which was released only 12 months previously for the same hardware.
Founded in 2001, Turn 10 enters its second decade creating DLC for Forza 3 and, we’re sure, developing Forza 4, which is rumoured to include Natal support.

Why people can't do basic math/googling is beyond me :lol

Natal support I hope means controlling the camera (optionally) with your head (to look around the cockpit for example). Like TrackIR basically. No invisible steering wheel bullshit :lol

thundr51

UGH!! I made it into the Semi-Pro bracket of the T10 Time trial. I don't much mind being picked but I feel terrible because I made it into Semi-pro...I feel WORSE because while I was driving I noticed that I had all the aids ON when I normally don't use ANY.

Incidentally, do I have to setup cars for TT's separately than normal races? It's odd because for the VW TT (Toureg?) I noticed everything was off, but for the last one, everything was on. I'm fairly certain they're not for the car, because I didn't own the toureg and I don't think i've ever driven the car from the last TT.

Pepto

Banned
So my pedals finally broke. The new pedals will arrive next week. In the meantime I took some photos now that have to use the pad.

Forza29.jpg

Pepto

Banned
I got my new pedals and the difference is quite large. No more fluctuating readings from the pedals. :D

Btw. the R2 Mosler is a BEAST!

h3ro

zorbsie said:
When was the last VIP car battle gift car sent out? I never got it.
Totally voted for the whale tail McLaren.

Yep, it was the Alan Wake Opel DTM car.

Decided to play after a really long time and finally got the Connoisseur achievement. One more to go, but that's gonna take a while as I'm only at 70% completion. :lol

Jube3

I thought you just need a Mclaren for the connoisseur achievement.

NYC GAF -
If you live in the NYC/Tri-State area or are planning to be in the NYC area on June 12th , join us at the Audi Forum New York City to watch this exciting event take place and enjoy:

*Live feed to 24 Hours of Le Mans race
*Playable Forza Motorsport 3 kiosks
* A chance to explore the Audi Forum New York City
* Catered food and open bar
* Prizes and souvenirs at the door

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/AXF_24_Challenge_Qualifier/

axf%20copy.jpg

If you're interested let me know.

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
Coolio McAwesome said:
Check out this awesome Conan car. If you want it, a guy named "BusierDonkey" has it up in storefront.
TeamCocoSHO3.jpg

Team Coco forever!

This is awesome! I like how it's also on a SHO. :lol

Jube3

Team Coco forever.

Reminder on the AXF-24 event next month for NYC GAF

If you live in the NYC/Tri-State area or are planning to be in the NYC area on June 12th , join us at the Audi Forum New York City to watch this exciting event take place and enjoy:

Live feed to 24 Hours of Le Mans race
Playable Forza Motorsport 3 kiosks
A chance to explore the Audi Forum New York City
Catered food and open bar
Prizes and souvenirs at the door

send an email to forzafb@microsoft.com with the following settings:

* Subject AXF-24 NEW YORK
* Name:
* Address:

Should be a good time.

thundr51

rocksteady1983 said:
He said they are offscreen shots though with a digital camera. I did the same route for a while, then just gave up completely. Great shots nonetheless.

Awesome pics..great composition...

Speaking of pics anybody seem Modus? I don't think we've seen him in this thread for while. Haven't seen him do much lately besides the Halo: Reach design.

xMk2x

Banned
That Morgan Aero is pimp as fuck. Is that the one Top Gear had on a couple of years ago? Richard Hammond reviewed it if I remember correctly. I can see myself slamming it and putting some 20" rims on that sumanabitch. :lol

Megasoum

Banned
New tracks would be nice...but then again, since T10 didn't incorporate the tracks in the singleplayer game like first promised, I don't really care for tracks. I love nurburgring but there is no reason for me to buy it.

Megasoum said:
New tracks would be nice...but then again, since T10 didn't incorporate the tracks in the singleplayer game like first promised, I don't really care for tracks. I love nurburgring but there is no reason for me to buy it.

That was never promised.

Top Bottom