• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 5 |OT| Open wheel, tyre squeal, orange peel, dat next-gen feel

Devildoll

I just added you all on live, Tried to send a message to everyone regarding why i added you ( forza )

But apparently i am not allowed to send that many messages to people who are not my friends, so i'll just say it here instead.

You should go find it for cheap and play it. It is actually really good. The sound is fantastic and I thought the handling was some of the best out there.

Plus is has a bunch of tracks that nobody else has, WITH weather and time of day. Definitely worth the purchase.

If only it looked better, it was ugly as sin. But it was great as far as the driving goes.

@ p3tran I saw your titanfall invite but I was going through training, when I tried to join your server was full.

I just added you all on live

Added you, hope to see you at our Sunday races.

So while we wait for Halo to update on the 360 for the traditional v-day Haloing, my partner has started FM5. She is very drunk, and my drivatar is in her races.

"Holy shit, your drivatar is a loser too" (then she ran me off the road).

Watch the replay, and my drivatar kicked ass on her average difficulty race, though it did lift through the esseses of the alps which I do not. My avatar drove a detuned version of my BRZ, complete with roll cage and pearlescent paint.

This may be rambling but I have had a lot of wine.

"Get out of my way!!!!!"
Her drivatar is going to be all Dutch rebound all the time.

Drunk or not, she has a point: your Drivatar is a bit of chump, CD, although it actually seems fairly proficient at Bathurst. :p

I have been told by many, though, that mine attacks the track with all the skill, tenacity and savagery of the player upon which it is based. When it isn't making Forza's cardboard spectators swoon-- swoon!-- my Drivatar has been relentlessly clocking laps in Porsche's simulator as they gear up for their return to Le Mans and the WEC. I have it on good authority that the higher-ups at Stuttgart can only hope that Webber and company will live up to the impeccable standards set by Sp4ceman Sp1ff when the 919 Hybrid finally sees competition.

Actually, scratch that.

My Drivatar is a bum, an indolent deadbeat who is lucky to finish 3 or 4 races and bring in a miserable 3,000 CR a day.

Fuck that guy.

Drunk or not, she has a point: your Drivatar is a bit of chump, CD, although it actually seems fairly proficient at Bathurst. :p

LOL

Thanks to the magic of rewind, it probably takes hell corner a lot more reliably than I.

I'm hopeful that her racing will earn me lots of Drivatar* income since I kick the shit out of the 'average' pool.

*"One problem with Drivatars is how close they are to Drivatards."

So... I did it!

qe7i.jpg

The game its quite fun, the graphics are nice but not OMG WOW, the F40 looks sooo much better.
I can understand some changes but others puzzle me, why I cant manage the audio option like in past Forzas? I want to make the sound of my engine more loud and it seems that I cant.

Also, for some reason I cant download Road Atlanta, Catalunya and test track, its says that it will download automatically when I´m connected to Xbox Live, well I am and still get that message :/ , any ideas?

On the good side, the F40 looks great (yes again, sooo much better), drivatars are fun! , we can paint original rims, forzavista its great, new physics are enjoyable.

thundr51

Ok, so I've been playing for a while now and I've started to dread the races because of the sheer amount of traffic. How are you guys handling it?! Also, going to try and race with you guys on Sunday, somebody has to come in last place...

Ok, so I've been playing for a while now and I've started to dread the races because of the sheer amount of traffic. How are you guys handling it?! Also, going to try and race with you guys on Sunday, somebody has to come in last place...

Just run me off the road..........everyone else does :(

zorbsie

Thundr51, let us know your gamertag so we can send you an invite tomorrow. The more players the more will crash into SoundScream.

And fellas, lets take the titanfall talk elsewhere.
Bitter I didn't get a code :)

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Thundr51, let us know your gamertag so we can send you an invite tomorrow. The more players the more will crash into SoundScream.

zorbs... i can hook you up. pm me.

:)

thundr51

GT is ThundR (with the resurgence of Killer instinct you'd be surprised how many people have messaged me to "sell" them my GT).

With my skill, I'll be lucky if I can keep up with SoundScream...

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
crude, you're welcome.

new guy, i have one left that i'm holding for a friend. assuming he needs it. if not, its yours. EDIT: you are welcome too :D

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Can someone please help my noob brain figure out how to download and use this Honda Legends Car Pack?

I downloaded it from the dashboard. Restarted the game and have searched through both my own cars and the available cars to purchase and can not find these cars.

This shouldn't be this difficult.

Can someone please help my noob brain figure out how to download and use this Honda Legends Car Pack?

I downloaded it from the dashboard. Restarted the game and have searched through both my own cars and the available cars to purchase and can not find these cars.

This shouldn't be this difficult.

I didnt have to download the cars they just showed up. Is your game up to date?

frontieruk

First Sunday that I'd actually have control of the tv and I can barely see due to a migraine, and I don't want to have to use that as an excuse for hitting soundscream

No mic here, so my apologies to anyone I may have wronged. Think I tagged soundscream going into the final turn early on, (sorry man, I thought we were each allowed a shot...).

you shouldnt say you dont have a mic.. its not a crime if nobody says nothin... :D

No lie, man. I rearranged the entertainment center the other day and the mic seems to have been misplaced in the process. Goddamn Kinect is in the box until I can find a better place for it.

thundr51

Awesome racing. Such a breath of fresh air without the craziness of the ai running me off the road. Hopefully next time I don't get booted. Need to get to work on leveling, everyone else is over 100, didn't help that I kept having to rent cars.

p3tran

Banned
No lie, man. I rearranged the entertainment center the other day and the mic seems to have been misplaced in the process. Goddamn Kinect is in the box until I can find a better place for it.
I guess my english ..no help... :D
i mean, you wrote you had no mic, so nobody would hear you complain when (we) crashed. (you) ;p

zorbsie

Great races fellas. Had a blast. Really good turn out this week. I'll post the results and standings later tonight. For those that missed the races I'll upload them to YouTube in the next couple of days.

Titanfall after the races was also a highlight of the day. We'll have to do more of that.

I guess my english ..no help... :D
i mean, you wrote you had no mic, so nobody would hear you complain when (we) crashed. (you) ;p

Oh, I see how it works now.

In that case, I'll have to make it a priority to have my communication options sorted by next week, so I can voice my displeasure at you bums.

I was pleased to see my post-race AI exact a small measure of revenge on you at the Alps, p3tran! :)

Top Bottom