• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Con_Z_ǝdʇ Con_Z_ǝdʇ ya better not stink up my place with all that cheese in your bowels for crying out load.

Bet you're already sweating cheese.

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

Con_Z_ǝdʇ

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
I like kruidnoten. I will try to moderate myself though. Need to work on my physique!

But I just realized the ones I bought, supposedly with "30% less sugar", also include RAPEseed oil and other bad shit so... yeah not my best purchase of the week so far. :lollipop_crying:
In which world is rapeseed oil unhealthy? It's even healthier than olive oil.

Con_Z_ǝdʇ

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Most seed oils are bad for you.

You do realise that this is a complex matter and that this video certainly doesn't do justice to it.

To say most seed oils are bad is as superficial as to say the opposite.

You sound like a seed oil extremist.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
That's awsome, i love that stuff.

Yeah man. I was at her brothers bday party a couple months ago. At her house.

Bought him (her boy) a "Voetbal International" and he constantly was like our house is your house etc. But sincerely.

Really surreal evening

Such a sweet soul.
The whole family.

She's having issues regarding our culture she said when we talked some days ago.

To much info and lacking context but whatever

It's a culture thing.

Last edited:
I was going to make curry but I have no fuckin rice. I swear I had some rice but apparently not!

Need to go back to the shops tomorrow to buy the bloody rice!

Really want to make a nice Indian curry but I can’t find any sauces I like. There used to be one I always got but they discontinued it. I could still buy one and add my own chilli’s to it but all the sauces I buy are so shite.

Have a bunch of Chinese curry so that’s what I’ll do. Need to use up my Carolina reapers. Going to make some chilli chips (fries) too.

That’s what I’ll be doing on Friday night.

ye all doin this fuckin fine friday night?

tunes? edibles? woodwork? spending time with a "friend"? dreaming of stealin lunch or finding a new job? epic rap battles?

i'm trying to spend £1,400 but it's turning out to be really fucking difficult. Most people would grab the money and run but oh no not multi billion $ company Apple.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
ye all doin this fuckin fine friday night?

tunes? edibles? woodwork? spending time with a "friend"? dreaming of stealin lunch or finding a new job? epic rap battles?

i'm trying to spend £1,400 but it's turning out to be really fucking difficult. Most people would grab the money and run but oh no not multi billion $ company Apple.

You can spend it on me.
Got some spicy pics in return babe

Kate Mckinnon Flirt GIF by Saturday Night Live

Top Bottom