• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
I'm gonna make you eat raw herring with raw onion and sliced dill pickles

black and white cat GIF
Whaaaaaat?

If I'm ever in Scotland and it works out, we can get a beef sandwich.
That's not going to work out I don't eat beef. Sorry, we can not be friends.

I'm actually terrible with people and really quiet. I need time to warm up to people and feel comfortable around them. Even with people I see every day I can get really awkward and when I get nervous I laugh which some people take the wrong way. Best to just avoid and ignore me!

Last edited by a moderator:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Nobody wants to meet me or be my friend ?? :( to be honest I don’t blame u lol.

The Friday Gang TM including me are your friends, friend.

If I'm ever in Scotland and it works out, we can get a beef sandwich.

Yeah we can travel together Skip.

Open Sea Wave GIF by Assassin's Creed

Eat some some haggis with ya cunts, mate ♡
They serve bockwurst with applesauce here, I think that's worse.

No it's pretty good. The saltiness of the bockworst and the sweetness of the applesauce kinda works

Then again. Curry sauce wins for sure

That's not going to work out I don't eat beef. Sorry, we can not be friends.

I'm actually terrible with people and really quiet. I need time to warm up to people and feel comfortable around them. Even with people I see every day I can get really awkward and when I get nervous I laugh which some people take the wrong way. Best to just avoid and ignore me!

You just described my first meeting with Con_Z_ǝdʇ Con_Z_ǝdʇ

I for one ain't planning to avoid you brother.

I came across this once. Definitely the best lunch I've ever nicked.

18/ 10

Last edited:

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
It’s Scotland versus England in the football tonight.

Scots hate the English. And we hate the Scots. Apparently.

Mel Gibson just happened to make a film about it.

Last edited:
as usual, scotland are fuckin shite at football. didn't even bother watching cause i knew what a shitshow it would be. i'd like to support my countrys team but that cunt Clarke is a right wanker and the SFA are corrupt bastards. well done england :messenger_clapping:

anyway....

it's friday eve eve. i'm fuckin pratted with this bastarding car. £310 down the shitter to keep it tickin and up to scratch. after £250 it passed the MOT but i had to spend another £60 on other parts to repair myself. i'll do that at the weekend. and i spent £490 on insurance the other week. i'd get rid of the fuckin thing if it were up to me. i've got an escooter which i charge at work so outside the cost of buying it i don't think i've actually spent any money on electricity to run it. i paid £30 for a couple new tyres but that's it. also have signed up to the city bike program for the days i don't want to walk or scoot. yet to use it because every fuckin time i want a bike there are none to be found or they are fucking wrecked by some junkie arse cunt.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
as usual, scotland are fuckin shite at football. didn't even bother watching cause i knew what a shitshow it would be. i'd like to support my countrys team but that cunt Clarke is a right wanker and the SFA are corrupt bastards. well done england :messenger_clapping:

anyway....

it's friday eve eve. i'm fuckin pratted with this bastarding car. £310 down the shitter to keep it tickin and up to scratch. after £250 it passed the MOT but i had to spend another £60 on other parts to repair myself. i'll do that at the weekend. and i spent £490 on insurance the other week. i'd get rid of the fuckin thing if it were up to me. i've got an escooter which i charge at work so outside the cost of buying it i don't think i've actually spent any money on electricity to run it. i paid £30 for a couple new tyres but that's it. also have signed up to the city bike program for the days i don't want to walk or scoot. yet to use it because every fuckin time i want a bike there are none to be found or they are fucking wrecked by some junkie arse cunt.

I hear the same stories from my brother regarding the car part.

Do you need a car ATM?

I hear the same stories from my brother regarding the car part.

Do you need a car ATM?
I don’t really need it. I’d sell it but legally it’s not mine to sell even if I paid majority of it. So I’m just going along with it and it does come in useful so it’s staying I guess. This will definitely be the last car I buy. If we sold it we’d get back more than we paid for it.

I used to drive every day but the last few years I started cycling, scooting, walking, or taking a taxi/train.

Last edited by a moderator:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I see. Well. Let's hope that it'll function fine for quite some time. Hope that brings some rest knowing it's "up to date" ♡

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
22:22:22 22:22:22

I saw they have kruidnoten in the supermarkets already. I will buy them tomorrow. What say you? Too soon? Not soon enough?

So many questions!

I find it ridiculous if I'm honest. Remember when we thought those popping up begin november was looked upon as early?

I'm almost kinda mad about lmao.

But hey, regarding the kruidnoten. I myself don't eat sweets but if you like them I'd say go for it ♡

VN1X

Banned
I find it ridiculous if I'm honest. Remember when we thought those popping up begin november was looked upon as early?

I'm almost kinda mad about lmao.

But hey, regarding the kruidnoten. I myself don't eat sweets but if you like them I'd say go for it ♡
NO SWEETS?!

Why you always gotta be the adult in the room. smh

VN1X

Banned
But what's your perspective?

VN1X VN1X
I like kruidnoten. I will try to moderate myself though. Need to work on my physique!

But I just realized the ones I bought, supposedly with "30% less sugar", also include RAPEseed oil and other bad shit so... yeah not my best purchase of the week so far. :lollipop_crying:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I like kruidnoten. I will try to moderate myself though. Need to work on my physique!

But I just realized the ones I bought, supposedly with "30% less sugar", also include RAPEseed oil and other bad shit so... yeah not my best purchase of the week so far. :lollipop_crying:

Ehh.

My favorite (regional) mayonaise contains rapeseed oil.

So yeah live a little. 😊

Last edited:
Top Bottom