• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Oh shit guess who’s unbanned now

bill hader snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Last edited:

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
I have a theory, to bring him back, but, it may have to involve 'certain uncomfortable' things..

I do believe it could work though!

bzQVKgM.gif
I've been meaning to ask you two questions?

What is the slang word for a cigarette in the UK?

i5Ss21J.gif

What is the name of a classic uk dish made from minced off-cuts and offal (especially pork, and traditionally pig's heart, liver, and fatty belly meat or bacon) mixed with herbs and sometimes bread crumbs?

GXg2jhb.jpeg

searching look around GIF

Last edited:

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
I've been meaning to ask you two questions?

What is the slang word for a cigarette in the UK?

i5Ss21J.gif

What is the name of a classic uk dish made from minced off-cuts and offal (especially pork, and traditionally pig's heart, liver, and fatty belly meat or bacon) mixed with herbs and sometimes bread crumbs?

GXg2jhb.jpeg

searching look around GIF
*Cough*

Erm, well..

The 1st is a Fa, Snout..

The 2nd, ha, well that's easy, they're Mr Brains Fa..
UkPUwao.gif

Bloobs

Al Pachinko, Konami President
0BeFDMn.png

My favorite all time chips are back in town!
Last time I had them was like 12 years ago.
Those chips are a chemical Masterpiece; you can taste the burger, pickles and some mustard.

I'm gonna buy 10 bags and put'em in the freezer.

I tried the Burger King flavour a while ago. Shit was disgusting

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Man, I was all set to play my first call of duty game tonight, but my download fucked up and now I have to redownload the whole thing. 150-200gb.

And I’m flying out to Minnesota tomorrow for a week, so I guess I won’t get to try it until I get back. Oh well. :(

Top Bottom