• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
San Jose Sharks Hockey GIF by Crash Adams

sad eyes GIF

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Thank you all for the warm welcome! I missed you guys! Haven't been on GAF since this very morning.

You see, Bloobs Bloobs send me a message on my Xbox.

It read... 22 22 22

That was my cue 😅

Tomorrow we all get hammered

I'm taking 22 shots of whiskey, no cap!

And just like that, tomorrow will be the best friday of them all <3

Haha well I'll turn 42 tomorrow and I'm a week shy of 2 months sober but it'll be a good day and night for sure!

Dacvak Dacvak

Thanks for the gifted gold !!
Super kind of you brother! <3

Also it is just so nice to see this thread alive and well. Damn!

😊

Have a lot of catching up to do lmao

You guys rock 🙌

Happy Feel Good GIF

Last edited:

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Have you watched any horror movies recently? 👀

Dacvak Dacvak
No but I went through the list you made a couple weeks ago and I was hoping to watch one tonight. I was thinking Angel Heart or Jacob’s Ladder. Or maybe Dark & the Wicked. Lots of options thanks to you and Marston 😁

How did you manage that haha 😅 👊🏽

I'll echo this.

'Sup Cunt? Good to see you! 😊

Reading another book and I'm hoping to finish the book this weekend 👀

No but I went through the list you made a couple weeks ago and I was hoping to watch one tonight. I was thinking Angel Heart or Jacob’s Ladder. Or maybe Dark & the Wicked. Lots of options thanks to you and Marston 😁

The Shining GIF

Top Bottom