• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
giphy.gif

Thaedolus

-wife took kids to a birthday party
-I say grab me a bite on the way home
-she says they’ve got so much damn pizza I’ll bring you some
-I’m like…isn’t that tacky as fuck?
-wife comes home with a whole ass Costco pizza and sets it in my lap “they had like 4 more and sent me home with this”

Kids are definitely an investment that pays off NGL

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Down payment on new siding. :(

Now I need to rip out my deck.

One Torx bit and 4 hours later, I think I'm 1/3 to 1/2 way through tearing this deck out. What a pain.

Happy with your progress?
No back pain or anything?

I haven't stretched for 2 days. Have a lot of pain atm.

Gonna have to do a full routine in about a hour and then take a walk before the rain comes somewhat early in the afternoon.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Happy with your progress?
No back pain or anything?

I haven't stretched for 2 days. Have a lot of pain atm.

Gonna have to do a full routine in about a hour and then take a walk before the rain comes somewhat early in the afternoon.
Progress was made and the yard mowed, so I am happy for now. Having my morning coffee and then I will start back up. I've got until the end of next weekend so I am not so worried about the progress just yet.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
It's 15:32 here. Had a lot of coffee (and shits), did some stretching, housekeeping and after a cold shower went for a modest walk to get some dinner. Have some laundry to do and probably chill.

For dinner I've ciabatta with tomato puree, tuna/red onion/mozzarella and kapers. Couple minutes in the oven and voilla.

😊

Perhaps play some Zelda. Need to go to the OT to screenshot some good answers about stuff.

Great helpful community ♡

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Okay, so the joists are out. I've got some incredibly stubborn anchoring to the side of the house and support posts so the frame will have to wait for a day that is not so overwhelmingly hot. Because this hardware is going to be a punk, I think I'm about 2/3 through and taking the remainder of the day to work on computer stuff. Debating on taking a day off of work but I'll see how much I can get done after work this week.

Last edited:
Top Bottom