• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

badblue

Huge fan. All holes.

edible-anus-butt-pure-milk-belgian-chocolate-social-1641573511.jpg

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
No I don't. PM pls
Please don't click on the spoiler below if you're of the faint of heart or squeamish. You have been warned:

Earning Red Wings:​

Also to define practicing cunnilingus while the female is menstruating, because of the blood stains left on her thighs and the partner's face. Very sour.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
The company i sold my soul to is drowning in work and so i was very lucky to win another saturday at my workbench.

b43d7c28-fd32-48ae-8ea6-27fa57795b1e.jpeg

And while i wait for the honor to wake up at 5 AM in the morning, i will treat myself to a bottle of ice cold local wheat beer and some delightful music.

53045626649_948aba61ef_c.jpg

Oh yeah and Gravity Circuit got released yesterday. Already downloaded it and can't wait to fire it up.

Happy friday everyone!

Bro your setup is GORGEOUS!
Born with your arms switched around has to be challenging.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Please don't click on the spoiler below if you're of the faint of heart or squeamish. You have been warned:

Earning Red Wings:​

Also to define practicing cunnilingus while the female is menstruating, because of the blood stains left on her thighs and the partner's face. Very sour.

Ahhh. Yeah been there. Not a fan.

Happy Friday night :)

I got to London and having a great time so far. Walked about for a while (done 23,000 steps) and saw some of the main touristy shite like Buckingham Palace, The circus place with a load of adverts?, Big Ben's cock :messenger_winking_tongue:, the eye, Trafalgar Square.

It's been a long day, been up since about 3am, so that's it for me. Had a bit to eat and a few beers. Need to get sleep because it's going to be a really busy day.

Con_Z_ǝdʇ

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Happy Friday night :)

I got to London and having a great time so far. Walked about for a while (done 23,000 steps) and saw some of the main touristy shite like Buckingham Palace, The circus place with a load of adverts?, Big Ben's cock :messenger_winking_tongue:, the eye, Trafalgar Square.

It's been a long day, been up since about 3am, so that's it for me. Had a bit to eat and a few beers. Need to get sleep because it's going to be a really busy day.

Stay hydrated! Don't forget your...

ur,mouse_pad_small_flatlay,square,600x600.jpg

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Two more hours left at work, before I can get home and enjoy a New York Strip steak on the grill with a crisp Caesar salad on the side.

I hope everyone is having a pleasant Friday!

Let me check my chest, my breath right quick (ha)
He ain't ever seen it in a dress like this (ah)
He ain't ever even been impressed like this
Prolly why I got him quiet on the set like zip
Like it, love it, need it, bad
Take it, own it, steal it, fast
Boy, stop playing, grab my ass
Why you actin' like you shy? (Hot)
Shut it, save it, keep it, pushin'
Why you beating 'round the bush?
Knowin' you want all this woman
Never knock it 'til you try (yah, yah)

All of them bitches hating I have you with me
All of my niggas saying you mad committed
Realer than anybody you had, and pretty
All of that body-ody, the ass and titties

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
It's done. The deck is no more. Tomorrow we clear out the odds and ends around the rest of the house. I am exhausted.

Edible popped, cooling down before showering off. Then laziness the rest of the day.
Not gonna lie, I kind of felt your turmoil vicariously, so nice to hear it's finally done.(y)

Last edited:
Top Bottom