• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
53062153409_c24f272ef9_o.gif
27e3745e054c1b84cf055ff5b22de157.gif

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
Home. Wife is brushing the dog and then going to give him a bath. I'll get the glamor shots tomorrow after he's had his beauty sleep.

As an aside, he is apparently neutered but he still has his balls? First I've seen. Maybe the humane society started giving out neuticles.
A new dog for me is right up there in the most memorable moments in my life.
Better than girlfriends, better than 12 close friends in a room.

Dogs are pure LOVE.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Last edited:

Peggies

Gold Member
My husband introduced my first born to the Benny Hill theme before he went to work on Friday. So I had this 18 months year old requesting that tremendously stupid song over and over again, while dancing to it, wearing only his diapers since it's freakishly hot. First 29 times were funny and cute but after that, not so much.
Good Morning Help GIF by Satisfied Customer

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
My husband introduced my first born to the Benny Hill theme before he went to work on Friday. So I had this 18 months year old requesting that tremendously stupid song over and over again, while dancing to it, wearing only his diapers since it's freakishly hot. First 29 times were funny and cute but after that, not so much.
Good Morning Help GIF by Satisfied Customer

That fucking sucks I hate that theme lol

Top Bottom