• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I'm gonna make you eat raw herring with raw onion and sliced dill pickles

black and white cat GIF

VN1X

Banned
You watch soccer?

New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU
We beat the Irish!

Because it's so hot and I got my loud fan going I was watching with headphones on and multiple times I heard a guy, who was close to the commentator, shout "OH FECK OFF YOU DUTCH CUNT!" whenever we did a thing. It was gud.

Last edited:
talkin of "soccer" it's scotland vs england tomorrow. scotland is fuckin shite at football and will no doubt get humped but i'll give it a watch.... maybe. steve clarke's a dick he had a good season with kilmarnock years ago and thought he was fuckin amazin. they are a shite premiership team playing on a park made of ripped up juice bottles. an u manage scotland dafty so know ur place

Last edited by a moderator:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
It’s a chore being in the office today. My hip hop career never fully took off so I suppose I’ve got to power through.

It's not to late Johnny

Jon Hamm Yes GIF

We beat the Irish!

Because it's so hot and I got my loud fan going I was watching with headphones on and multiple times I heard a guy, who was close to the commentator, shout "OH FECK OFF YOU DUTCH CUNT!" whenever we did a thing. It was gud.

LOL that's glorious 😂😂

Stick Around Bob Ross GIF by Originals

talkin of "soccer" it's scotland vs england tomorrow. scotland is fuckin shite at football and will no doubt get humped but i'll give it a watch.... maybe. steve clarke's a dick he had a good season with kilmarnock years ago and thought he was fuckin amazin. they are a shite premiership team playing on a park made of ripped up juice bottles. an u manage scotland dafty so know ur place

does your team wear skirts?

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Soccer never really interested me. I do however remember having those plakboek stickers van het elftal toen ik 5 was ofzo.. And I played PES for a very small time cause my friend liked it.

My mom was team captain of our local soccer place for quite some years. Always weird when I'm remembered of that somehow.

VN1X VN1X

Last edited:

VN1X

Banned
Soccer never really interested me. I do however remember having those plakboek stickers van het elftal toen ik 5 was ofzo.. And I played PES for a very small time cause my friend liked it.

My mom was team captain of our local soccer place for quite some years. Always weird when I'm remembered of that somehow.

VN1X VN1X
It is quite perturbatory (to say the least) that you, as a Dutchie, refer to it as soccer.

Disgusted Emma Stone GIF

VN1X VN1X
It’s not soccer man.

I’ve always had a soft spot for Dutch football teams. One of the first football games I went to as a kid was my team against FC Utrecht. Must’ve been the late 90s or very early 00’s. I only really know some of the teams in the Eredivisie like Ajax, Feyenoord, and PSV. In fact we just got humped by PSV but that was revenge for beating them before a couple times lol. Some of my football heroes growing up were Dutch because they played here.

Last edited by a moderator:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Get in the world, brotha.

They got a new Xbox MasterCard coming out soon, ya heard me?

What's a xbox?

It’s not soccer man.

I’ve always had a soft spot for Dutch football teams. One of the first football games I went to as a kid was my team against FC Utrecht. Must’ve been the late 90s or very early 00’s. I only really know some of the teams in the Eredivisie like Ajax, Feyenoord, and PSV. In fact we just got humped by PSV but that was revenge for beating them before a couple times lol. Some of my football heroes growing up were Dutch because they played here.

Nice share brother.

Made me smile 😁

I grew up on this stuff.

Yeah me too, ain’t nothin like the og thugs bunny

The Loony Elixer.

Explains a lot ...

George Costanza Flirt GIF

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I didn't mean that as an invitation, lol

Quite the assumption, lol

Anyways, soccer, football.
Who gives a shit?

In other news. My next+next door neighbor died. Melvin was his name. Late 60's I guess.

I've talked about him on here before. We had a food exchange thing going on for the last year.
Only 2 weeks ago he rang the doorbell and gave me some snacks, sharing his happiness in regards to being cleared of some financial stuff and felt like celebrating.

It was like a CSI episode right in front of me.

Even a hazmat cleanup guy coming out the house and throw up. We talked a bit.

Rest in peace dear Melvin. Wish you could have spent your last days in Bali brother...

😪

I didn't know, or rather was doubting to see him being taken outside all wrapped up to be taken in the "trolly capsule" but it was the last time I could at least .... see him? I suppose.. So i did and glad for it. Said my inner goodbyes..

Last edited:
Top Bottom