• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series |OT| More titties, more twisting - Tuesdays on El-Rey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spoke too soon! Season finale has nudity. First I've seen of it.

It's strange that they barely swore and had no nudity up till now.

There were bare tits on some of the strippers in the background in one of the previous episodes. Don't really understand the point in having just a little nudity, and a couple of fucks. If you're going to do it, do it Starz style.

I have to say, I enjoyed this a lot. It's not high quality, but I found it very entertaining in a B-movie kind of way.

scitek

The full first season is on Netflix for US customers, and I'm watching it and actually liking it pretty well. I wasn't expecting Breaking Bad with vampires or anything. I personally like the acting, as everyone is pretty much just impersonating the characters from the movie. I think Robert Patrick, in particular, does a pretty dead-on take on Harvey Keitel. I'm on episode 4 now, but I'll be watching the rest of it knowing things ramp up in the second half.

JZA

I enjoyed it enough, I like how they remixed plot elements of the movies and fleshed out the various characters' motivations. The ending wasn't that exciting for me, it seemed more like they just wanted to set up the second season. I'll definitely watch the next one.

Van Owen

Banned
I didn't mind the first season after seeing it on Netflix. I guess it could have gotten boring waiting for them to get to the Titty Twister after you've already seen the movie though.

xrnzaaas

So the season 2 premiere was quite enjoyable. So far I'm liking Kisa's & Seth's storyline more. The new additions to the cast are good, however Esai Morales isn't totally convincing as an ubervillain.

PS. :D
ug4DwW.jpg

Did Danny Trejo show up and do awesome things? That's probably the one thing that could get me to give the first ep of S2 a shot.

This second season hasn't been as good IMO as the first season. I still feel like they should of never turned Richie into a vamp in the show. It worked in the movie, but for a TV show I just don't feel like there is a lot of legs.

Just caught up on the Season 2 finale. S2 is definitely better and more consistent than the first season (aside from the slow first few eps), glad they embraced the vampire stuff.

It's good they've wrapped up the main arc, but not sure how they will proceed next season apart from the obvious pre-credits hook.

TheDanger

Banned
just watched all of this, and then I watched the movie for the first time. I like both. Season 3 premieres September 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom