• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full list of Amazon Black Friday deals.

Malfunky

God damnit, World of Warcraft. Missed L4D and probably a bunch of other cool deals.

Meh. Got Transformers and Ironman on Blu-Ray so far, BioShock, and a great price on Fallout 3 so far.

neight

Banned
omg I'm so excited at all the cheap stuff I got I made out like a bandit. But I know that's exactly what Amazon.com and the other retailers that take part in Black Friday want me to think. ;)

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Yep, totally undecided... I'll let GAF choose. I was reading stuff on IU and I am not so sure now. So...

Bioshock + a game between 19.95 and 27.95

or

Fable 2

Choose GAF!!!

Darkman M

Relix said:
Yep, totally undecided... I'll let GAF choose. I was reading stuff on IU and I am not so sure now. So...

or

Fable 2

Choose GAF!!!

If you haven't played through Bioshock already, buy it now it's a steal at $19.95, Fable II is great too but at $19.95 bioshock is a no brainier if you haven't played through it already..

Cobra84

3 AM Amazon? Fuck you for picking the worst possible time; too late to stay up for and to early to get up for.

Why don't they just call it west coast black Friday deals?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
All of these console deals are insane. Even if you don't get on the BF deals, getting a PS3 with R2 CE and cables with free shipping or an Elite with free Lancer and GOW2 is a steal. That's just two examples of the hundreds I've seen.

Petrie

Banned
Cobra84 said:
3 AM Amazon? Fuck you for picking the worst possible time; too late to stay up for and to early to get up for.

Maybe for you. As someone who sleeps during the day thanks to a job that involves being up very late, it's nice when things occasionally work out on my schedule.

I got the following for the 360 at Amazon:

Infinite Undiscovery with Gift - $19.95
The Club - $14.95
Viking: Battle for Asgard - $14.95
Lost Planet Extreme Condition: Colonies Edition - $19.95
Too Human - $19.95

:D

neight

Banned
Anyone know of a way to force items to group into the same shipment? I want to group Wario Land with a blu-ray that isn't being released until January because I don't want my credit card to be charged yet. But it keeps separating them into two shipments.

cress2000

Got:

Rune Factory 2
Wario Land Shake it
PlayGear Pocket Slim (not on sale)

I kinda want to get Fallout 3 PC, but I don't know if it's worth buying now if I'm not going to play it for a long time. There might be a GOTY edition or something by the time I do.

Cobra84

doogles said:
Why are you guys so rushed for time? It's 8 AM EST, I didn't bother waking up early, I just turned on the computer and bought Fallout.

I was going to get Left for Dead. It was one of the few games I liked from the hugely overrated late 08 releases.

Oh, I see, some sales die early. MGS Collection isn't $15 anymore. :(

EDIT: ^ lol

EDIT again: No, I'll just wait and buy the whole collection. It's only $30 and MGS3 is included.

neight

Banned
doogles said:
Oh, I see, some sales die early. MGS Collection isn't $15 anymore. :(

But is MGS3 worth it for $9? After playing MGS4 I'm interested in that story.

EDIT: ^ lol
MGS3 is superior to MGS4 in every way but story imo. You aren't cumbered with weapons, CQC has an interrogation mechanic which is really neat, and the boss fights are far better.

neight said:
MGS3 is superior to MGS4 in every way but story imo.
Wow, and I like MGS4's gameplay (
except Outer Haven, stupid Gecko coming out of nowhere when I just wanna open the door
)

Like I said, though, I'll just buy the collection later. MGS3: Subsistence is like a director's cut of Snake Eater, right?

Relix said:

or

Fable 2

Choose GAF!!!
Bioshock hands down. You can get Fable when it is cheap.

Cobra84 said:

Well, the deals that started at 2am were much better for the east coast.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Hmm, is Too Human actually worth $20? I mean, the demo wasn't half bad, but I could never have seen myself shelling out $60 for it.

george_us

What's the word of Fallout 3 for PS3? Are there any significant differences from the 360 version? Amazon has the PS3 version for $40 but the 360 version is still $57.:(

womfalcs3

Banned
speculawyer said:
New Egg & Target have the same deal.

Yeah, but I have an Amazon gift card and I would get free shipping since I'm already purchasing another item along with it.

In the end, I would get Burnout and the SD card for $27, and that's shipped (no taxes).

Cheech

Has anyone seen a BF deal anywhere for Motorstorm 2? I'm jonesing for that title, but need a deal.

Also, Too Human isn't worth playing for free, IMO.

h3ro

Anyone know of a deal for Resistance 2?

The Collector's Edition is $60 on Amazon, but I want the regular one for a lower price...

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Damn, got into the running for the 200$ ps3 package but lost out. Clicked add to cart just a few seconds after it came up, waited "in line" for seven minutes before it told me I didn't get one.

Mr. Hyde

Archaix said:
Damn, got into the running for the 200$ ps3 package but lost out. Clicked add to cart just a few seconds after it came up, waited "in line" for seven minutes before it told me I didn't get one.

I clicked add to cart the second it appeared, but I still lost after waiting in line for five minutes. A part of me thinks it was random.

Top Bottom