• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full list of Amazon Black Friday deals.

It seems like some games have gone even further down in price.

I just picked up Power Pros 2008 (DS) for $5, and the newer Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (DS) for $10.

What the heck? That's cheap!

hc2

acm2000 said:
selling cheap price doesnt mean its bombing, alot depends on suppliers and how cheap amazon can get them for

But for a game that released 10 days ago, it should have a one day special, then back up.
I got Infinite Undiscovery for $19, it seems to have a bit better reviews than Remnant.

hc2

gkrykewy said:
You really should poke around a bit in the Last Remnant thread.

IU was getting 10 points higher in reviews compared to the same places reviewing Last Remnant as well.
OXM= IU scored 80, Last Remnant scored 70 is typical.

MrDaravon

hc2 said:
But for a game that released 10 days ago, it should have a one day special, then back up.
I got Infinite Undiscovery for $19, it seems to have a bit better reviews than Remnant.

oh my god noooooooooooooo

Infinite Undiscovery is only 4 points higher on metacritic, Last Remnant is getting almost all awesome user reviews, and Infinite Undiscovery is HORRIBLE. Possibly the worst RPG this gen. A bunch of us ranted it about it already in that thread. User reviews for Remnant are 10x better than the user reviews for Infinite.

gkryhewy

hc2 said:
IU was getting 10 points higher in reviews compared to the same places reviewing Last Remnant as well.
OXM= IU scored 80, Last Remnant scored 70 is typical.

Reviews are nonsense for TLR. Read the thread.

I scored L4D and RE4. I'm amazed I got to checkout with L4D, since I checked Amazon immediately after and saw it had reverted to $45 or so.

outsidah

WWE Smackdown vs Raw '09 for the PS3 is $40 for the Collector's Edition... any of you guys recommend it? I'm very cautious on this one as these have been very weak... but $40 for the collectors?

Also Resistance 2 Collector's is $60 if anyone wants

CoilShot

Primordial said:
I ordered Bioshock for xbox 360 yesterday. I received it today. fast.

As I said in the sonic unleashed thread.... There is no point in using any shipping except free saver shipping unless your on amazon prime because they are shipping insanely fast. I just ordered something yesterday at 11:00am and by 2:00am that morning it was shipped via UPS :D

scitek

I just picked up Far Cry 2 for the PS3. That's a ridiculous price. I doubt I'd be able to find it used for that price within the next 6 months.

RobertM

I bought that Nyok controller for $4.95. Question, I started my Amazon Prime trial, I won't get charged for anything later, right?

angelfly

RobertM said:
I bought that Nyok controller for $4.95. Question, I started my Amazon Prime trial, I won't get charged for anything later, right?

You have to go into your account setting and set it not to upgrade after the trial is over.

ten13

scitek said:
I just picked up Far Cry 2 for the PS3. That's a ridiculous price. I doubt I'd be able to find it used for that price within the next 6 months.

Just did the same - I couldn't resist that deal.

angelfly said:
You have to go into your account setting and set it not to upgrade after the trial is over.

I don't remember signing up and it gives me free 2 day shipping but when I go into my account settings it doesn't say anything about not upgrading it just says preview from nov. 27th to dec 27th...

andthebeatgoeson

I saved a bunch of games in my wallet/amazon thing before the sale, then logged on at 3:15 am EST and got the deals. Except for Shadow of the Collosus. It went up by 10 bucks. Passed.

What the hell.

Left 4 Dead PC is delayed. God...

Delivery estimate: December 17, 2008 - December 23, 2008

That's just about damn Christmas. What?? I've never had this happen!

Flunkie

Banned
I already have a 360. Why do I feel the need to buy one with these ridiculous deals?

All the news people are saying that the deals are only going to get better as we get closer to Christmas.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
This is genius really. Offer deals on the day people expect prices not to go any lower and then go even lower the next day :lol

Y2Kev said:
I bought it and amazon prime :lol

I HAVE A SICKNESS
Dude . . . I've got tons of orders coming my way.

I'm spending money I don't have for games that I don't have time to play. :lol

Here is my killer order . . . 10 Blu-Ray discs for average price of LESS THAN $7 EACH. (And partially paid for with a gift certificate I got for having an Amazon credit card.)

Items Ordered Price
1 of: From Russia with Love (James Bond) [Blu-ray] [Blu-ray]
By: Sean Connery, et al
Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
$17.49
- 1 item(s) Gift options: None Change gift options

1 of: Windtalkers [Blu-ray] [Blu-ray]
By: Nicolas Cage, et al
$12.99

1 of: Live and Let Die (James Bond) [Blu-ray] [Blu-ray]
By: Roger Moore, et al
$17.49

1 of: Thunderball (James Bond) [Blu-ray] [Blu-ray]
By: Sean Connery, et al
$17.99

1 of: Home of the Brave [Blu-ray] [Blu-ray]
By: Samuel L. Jackson, et al
$19.99

1 of: The Longest Day [Blu-ray] [Blu-ray]
By: Eddie Albert, et al
$19.99

1 of: Mrs. Doubtfire [Blu-ray] [Blu-ray]
By: Scott Beach, et al
$16.99

1 of: Die Another Day (James Bond) [Blu-ray] [Blu-ray]
By: Pierce Brosnan, et al
$17.49

1 of: For Your Eyes Only (James Bond) [Blu-ray] [Blu-ray]
By: Roger Moore, et al
$23.99

1 of: Dr. No (James Bond) [Blu-ray] [Blu-ray]
By: Sean Connery, Ursula Andress
$17.99

Payment Information Print order summary
Item(s) Subtotal: $182.40
Shipping & Handling: $11.89
Best Value Savings: -$15.00
Super Saver Discount: -$11.89
Blu-ray Promotion: -$100.00
-----
Total Before Tax: $67.40
Estimated Tax: $0.00
Gift Certificate/Card Amount: $25.00
-----
Grand Total: $42.40
Payment Method: Change Payment Method

Scarecrow

DeadFalling said:
What the hell.

Left 4 Dead PC is delayed. God...

Delivery estimate: December 17, 2008 - December 23, 2008

That's just about damn Christmas. What?? I've never had this happen!
I hope that's not universal. I just got an email yesterday saying my copies shipped...

NomarTyme

Y2Kev said:
This is genius really. Offer deals on the day people expect prices not to go any lower and then go even lower the next day :lol
You can had them adjusted though. Anyways I bought more shit from amazon.... Perfect shot, PSP Grip, and a PS2 controller! :lol

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Sonic Unleashed is the Video Game Deal of the Day on Amazon.

The PS2 version is $14.95, Wii version is $29.95, and the Xbox 360 version is $25.95.

Barrett2

Jesus, now Ridge Racer 7 is only $10? :lol

I need to step away from the computer, I already have a truckload of items coming from Amazon... this is getting absurd.

Amazon's estimated shipping dates for the free shipping are often wildly exaggerated. As long as the item(s) are actually in stock it usually gets there in half the time. I picked up two copies of Left 4 dead and Fallout 3 for pc with the black friday deal and im figuring they should be here around Dec 8th.

Lakedaimon said:
Amazon's estimated shipping dates for the free shipping are often wildly exaggerated. As long as the item(s) are actually in stock it usually gets there in half the time. I picked up two copies of Left 4 dead and Fallout 3 for pc with the black friday deal and im figuring they should be here around Dec 8th.

Yeah. I'm guessing they get there even earlier.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Haha, so Fry's has Condemned 2 for $10 and Amazon has Ridge Racer 7 for $10. Looks like the sales ain't over yet for me

Scarecrow

FrenchMovieTheme said:
also far cry 2 for ps3 is $25 today.... i couldn't pass it up :(
I'm not seeing this $25 deal. It still says 50 if I put it in my cart. And yes, It's the ps3 version.

Wario64 said:
Haha, so Fry's has Condemned 2 for $10 and Amazon has Ridge Racer 7 for $10. Looks like the sales ain't over yet for me
It's actually the same prize like the PS3 version that amazon was selling if you add ground shipping, but it's a great deal and I am thinking about it.

Sailor

Ahhh, I ran out of Amazon giftcards and I only have Paypal left to spend :( Why doesn't Amazon take Paypal!

Now what am I gonna do, lol.

Top Bottom