• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I posted that news in here like last year, breh. It's not a triple album though, just 3 separate albums releasing on the same day.

Which is...ummm a triple album. He recorded three albums, with the same name...and is releasing them on the same day...thats a triple album. Even if he sells them separately.

filler

Banned
Which is...ummm a triple album. He recorded three albums, with the same name...and is releasing them on the same day...thats a triple album. Even if he sells them separately.

If I have to buy the discs separately from each other, then it's not a double/triple album.

Element of Surprise was a double album, Revenue Retrievin': Day Shift and Night Shift were not.

PBY

Banned
Don_Trip_Guerrilla-front-large.jpg

Don't forget, this drops this afternoon-

PBY

Banned
Sorry for the dp, but I had to drop in and say that Madlibs Medicine show is amazing. I had been keeping up with all the releases, but now I'm listening to them all straight through. Dudes a mad scientist with music.

Anyone else been keeping up with these/what are everyones favs? Mine is prob 6, its some trippy ass shit.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Sorry for the dp, but I had to drop in and say that Madlibs Medicine show is amazing. I had been keeping up with all the releases, but now I'm listening to them all straight through. Dudes a mad scientist with music.

Anyone else been keeping up with these/what are everyones favs? Mine is prob 6, its some trippy ass shit.
dude i haven't been keeping up with shit. i don't even know whats good for the last 2 months.

also don't worry about double posts. ill just assume your posting on a phone or something like that.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Should I even tell y'all what new mix I got uploading right now? Hmm..

Blackace

You should tell me so I can put it on the site :p (Putting quik mix on now)

Went with EM today...

Going to do Cash Money/No Limit next time I do an artist theme mix..

Most likely will just do another mix this week with new stuff :p

IrishNinja

Easy for you to say. Your a mod. Us peons can't just say theyre wrong even when they are. They have the power of gaga with them. GAGA!

man, kodoo seems alright, but that thread with rihanna and chris brown on a mix together last week...what a hot fucking mess. little kids white-knighting domestic abuse and responding to each other with diva .gif's.

*edit - copping ace's new mix now!

Haven't listened to all of them but I especially like #11 Low Budget Hi Fi Music. Supreme Team (with Karriem Riggins), The Professionals (with Oh No), Guilty Simpson, lost Jaylib track... awesome release.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
man, kodoo seems alright, but that thread with rihanna and chris brown on a mix together last week...what a hot fucking mess. little kids white-knighting domestic abuse and responding to each other with diva .gif's.

*edit - copping ace's new mix now!
Kodoo outside popgaf seems alright, dunno why he would change. But really? How do you even go about defending th-

...you know what? I don't wanna know.

Nope.

Blackace

get my gun is a little janky.. but whatever :p I like the song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom