• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeezus is my favorite Kanye album

yeezus-photo-781397365.gif

Is it still free on ps plus? I haven't turned that ps4 on in a month

Thanks for the gunplay impression, sounds like a skip but I might just stream it right now for the good tracks

injurai

Banned
Are you telling me that FlyLo fans don't lap up everything he puts out and proclaim it as the best shit ever even when it's 50% garbage that sounds like he set a harpsichord on fire and threw it down a staircase?

He has a unique sound and significant exposure. Don't tell me he doesn't have a revolving door of people hearing him for the first time.

Is it still free on ps plus? I haven't turned that ps4 on in a month

Thanks for the gunplay impression, sounds like a skip but I might just stream it right now for the good tracks

Still free for a few more days and one of the best games I've played this year.

I played Rocket League the first day and the servers weren't working.

I give it a 0/10.

Name one online game that worked day 1.

S'what I thought. Go play Rocket League. Become a real man.

Vorheez

I'm still waiting to get some matches in with you too Courage, gotta get back on there and try again, because I haven't had any issues. I've only been able to play a few with enzo and we fuckin dominated (lol no)

Courage

I'm still waiting to get some matches in with you too Courage, gotta get back on there and try again, because I haven't had any issues. I've only been able to play a few with enzo and we fuckin dominated (lol no)
I think my PS+ ran out. I'll think about it.

Vorheez

Yeah, Kno The Meaning wasn't that good. While we are on the subject, what are some of the favorite tracks off of DS2?

My top 3 are probably I Serve the Base, Thought It Was a Drought, and Lil One

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Rocket League undisputed GotY. I think it's impossible not to have fun with that game.

Courage still mad at not being able to play that one day tho lol

illadelph

that Biggie skit off of Life After Death when he's talking about that girl wanting him to shit on her is a contender for GOAT skit

GAF-Hop initiation:

would you rather shit on a girl or have her shit on you

Kyzer

Banned
Oh man making playdoh snakes over here playboi drop it meekkkk I need more dramaaaa

Edit: Flex!??? Vadernooooooo.jpg

Meek what have you done

Yeah, Kno The Meaning wasn't that good. While we are on the subject, what are some of the favorite tracks off of DS2?

My top 3 are probably I Serve the Base, Thought It Was a Drought, and Lil One

Thought It Was A Drought, Where You At, Groupies, Stick Talk, Blow A Bag, Colossal, Blood On the Money not counting bonus tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom