• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.

FZZ

Banned
Kanye is the new George Lucas

I actually like it, don't get the hate in the OT thread. Also pretty sure it's not a song from his album, no way he likes ripping off Drake's flow this much.

wow that's trash, wooooooow that's trash. TPAB really fukked kanye up, Where's the Wolves CDQ?
PPZayWJ.png
dope cover tho

That new Ye was pretty much shade at Nike. Only in his mind does, he think he's winning the "war."

I miss when Kanye was like Mackelmore and had something to say.

Syntsui

What a fucking travesty of a song, what the fuck is wrong with Kanye? He went full Jay post American Gangsta mode, trash after trash after trash.

Thugga would fucking kill this beat, what a waste.

Bacon

What a fucking travesty of a song, what the fuck is wrong with Kanye? He went full Jay post American Gangsta mode, trash after trash after trash.

Thugga would fucking kill this beat, what a waste.

Thugga probably will end up doing something with the beat, don't you worry about that.

Ninja Dom

To be fair, that Yeezy track has great music. Metro Boomin. Shame about his rapping

Oh guys, really, that Puff Daddy album ain't that bad. I'm serious. It's alright. MMM.

FZZ

Banned
I think I realized why Ye is on the downfall

He's not trying to make music Drake, Future, etc fans like

He's trying to make music Kim likes

The same Kim that released this

Kim is Yoko Ono

Fjordson

Ye using a track to rap about his shoes and dissing Nike is so weird lol. I still don't get the whole fashion thing with him (and his shoes are ugly af). Like the beat though.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
It happens to everybody. All the people we mock once ruled rap. Rap stardom has a shelf life. Nobody makes hot records forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom