• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Wait is this right? http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=3548865.0

That's the Justus that has multiple features on the album...?
YncHShN.png

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Cudi on that Red Hot Chili Peppers shit.

I'll take it.

Feel more like he's going for a Kravitz thing but completely falling flat. Miguel did a much better job of that on his newest album. I still have a soft spot for some of Cudi's music but stuff like this is just amateur. His attempts at making rock music are about on par with Weezy's.

Tokubetsu

Feel more like he's going for a Kravitz thing but completely falling flat. Miguel did a much better job of that on his newest album. I still have a soft spot for some of Cudi's music but stuff like this is just amateur. His attempts at making rock music are about on par with Weezy's.

zCAjSlh.gif

injurai

Banned

As a song it's not bad, just everyone loads up a bunch of expectations and wants when it comes to Cudi. Also Kendrick was the one that went all Kravitz on us, don't front.

effzee

No Nate Dogg bruh
mjcry1.png

Whatever happened to that bootleg Nate Dogg that was on the BME album? Sounded just like Nate Dogg.

there's a lotta jay-z ehhhhh gifs too, OT is way worse about this kinda thing than gafhop, especially post hype cycle

a lotta people here actually said the album grew on them, rather than the initial "hey this isnt as shit as the others", its just that 2015 fortunately had far better gifts to bare

I never claimed it was the best or only thing to listen to. It wasn't as if you liked T&Y you were prevented from enjoying other and or better albums.

what was that joint that came out like a month ago with a video that had all y'all going whew. dammit i remember it being flames but i completely forgot the artist and the song

Was listening to TPAB tonight and got hit with this

Dark as the midnight hour, or bright as the mornin' sun
Brown skinned, but your blue eyes tell me your mama can't run

wee-bey-gif.gif

how the fuck did that slip past me until tonight.

Kopite

Reminds me of when I missed this on No Make Up.

Of prettiness, the wittiness, of colors on her skin tone
Her complexion in a direction I've outgrown

Tokubetsu

wee-bey-gif.gif

Reminds me of when I missed this on No Make Up.

Of prettiness, the wittiness, of colors on her skin tone
Her complexion in a direction I've outgrown

black man taking no losses
will take that check though

Koozek

Oh yeaah, whole crew will go see the Compton movie in two weeks. Looking forward. The Biggie movie in '09 was fun as hell. We were the only ones in a small local theatre and every time a classic track was played we all rapped along, haha.

HiResDes

To Pimp a Butterfly is more of a militant album than I think a lot of people will realize because the whole thing is kind of veiled and opiated by the often smooth, languid backing music and choral centered song structures. It has to be one of highest selling black centric and empowered albums in decades.

HabeeNo

From the new Chief Keef

Call me Sosa Subzero I'm the man with the Big Glo
Call me Sosa Liu Kang I'm the man with the kicks on
Call me Sosa Budokai I'm the nigga with the Dragon Ball
Call me Sosa Yu Gi Oh I'm the nigga with the dragon card

bakura_dancing_by_fantasylover64-d52shz0.gif

HiResDes

Oh yeaah, whole crew will go see the Compton movie in two weeks. Looking forward. The Biggie movie in '09 was fun as hell. We were the only ones in a small local theatre and every time a classic track was played we all rapped along, haha.
Biggie movie was complete trash whatcha talking about.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
As a song it's not bad, just everyone loads up a bunch of expectations and wants when it comes to Cudi. Also Kendrick was the one that went all Kravitz on us, don't front.

Kendrick hasn't tried to pick up a guitar yet. Thankfully. But I'm sure Cudi will eventually get good if he keeps practicing.

So we done with this Drake/Meek thing or nah?

Cause the rumors/speculation on DJ Drama + AR-Ab's role in it......It's like hip-hop Game of Thrones except the entire plan Wile E Coyote'd in their face.

DominoKid

if that DJ Drama shit is true then he's the biggest fucking clown alive.

which confirms what i always thought about him anyway.

From the new Chief Keef

Call me Sosa Subzero I'm the man with the Big Glo
Call me Sosa Liu Kang I'm the man with the kicks on
Call me Sosa Budokai I'm the nigga with the Dragon Ball
Call me Sosa Yu Gi Oh I'm the nigga with the dragon card

bakura_dancing_by_fantasylover64-d52shz0.gif

Call him Sosa WTF cause he be saying crazy shit
C2xkH.png

So we done with this Drake/Meek thing or nah?

Cause the rumors/speculation on DJ Drama + AR-Ab's role in it......It's like hip-hop Game of Thrones except the entire plan Wile E Coyote'd in their face.

I think we've all (and by we, I mean the world) agreed that Drake has officially won the beef. The only question there is if 6God can find it in his heart to let Meek take his L gracefully or will he stunt on him at OVOFest tomorrow and officially Ja Rule his ass. My bet is on the latter.

But if those Drama/Tip/AR-Ab rumors are true, Rahmeek has bigger problems than Aubrey

I think we've all (and by we, I mean the world) agreed that Drake has officially won the beef. The only question there is if 6God can find it in his heart to let Meek take his L gracefully or will he stunt on him at OVOFest tomorrow and officially Ja Rule his ass. My bet is on the latter.

But if those Drama/Tip/AR-Ab rumors are true, Rahmeek has bigger problems than Aubrey
?

On my phone right now so it's annoying to link all this stuff but the short version is:

Apparently Drama had the reference tracks and sparked the whole thing because he had some lingering issues with Drake, but was reluctant to give Meek/Flex everything which is why Flex never played the rest of the tracks and why Meek's response was delayed. Now Drama's mad because the whole thing blew up in their face (and I don't think he gave them the track to go public with all the information) and people are riding for Drake harder than ever (he tweeted some not-that-cryptic anger a while ago which fits the narrative). Meanwhile AR-Ab is supposedly feeding Drake a lot of information about Meek that has Meek's camp pissed and worried that Drake can potentially 50 cent him.

There's a bit more to it but I think that's the gist. Rumors and speculation obviously, but it's entertaining.

Oh and TI's mad that Meek mentioned him or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom