• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courage

Here are Drama's tweets

VKOEsG0.png

J4pyKkw.png

Reading the Coli thread, supposedly he had Drake's reference tracks since he was supposed to host IYRTITL as a free mixtape but Drake bailed out at the last second and released it as an album.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
That's weird. I don't even know what to think. Would makes sense that a project with that many throwaways would be given to Drama as a GG, but where does that put them now?

Drama is not the dude to have issues with, but then again he isn't the warmongering type. Also I thought Flex said he got the reference tracks from someone in the OVO Camp? Flex knows better than to suggest Drama is that closely associated with Drake.

another breakdown of the situation
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/14580049/

sheeit.

Couple things stand out.

1. The power of Drake.
2. Meek fucking up a perfect hand

I think the media was going to side with Drake regardless. But Meek would have been in a far better situation if he at least showed up with a solid diss, plus dropped the reference tracks. He wouldn't be getting clowned on such a mainstream level, and while the influx of white gawkers would inevitably lead to "most people" siding with Drake...Meek would have at least had the streets. He would have at least rallied his city. Now? He has no one, brehs.

This dude was exposed as a fraud who uses ghostwriters and no one is talking about it. Even at the height of Jay-Z's power, if he was exposed like this there would be consequences. DJs wouldn't simply be hiding, radio wouldn't be silent, etc. Damage would be done. But Meek fucked this up so bad that no one gives a fuck. The focus is entirely on clowning Meek. What a fuck up...

A couple of things we've learned from this:

1) Meek is a lame and a dummy
2) Drama is a snake
3) AR-ab is a snake
4) Flex is dumb loyal but a fool
5) Drake has mad enemies but ultimately he's teflon because he's hot and the entire industry needs him to get on themselves

sheeit.

Couple things stand out.

1. The power of Drake.

I think the media was going to side with Drake regardless. But Meek would have been in a far better situation if he at least showed up with a solid diss, plus dropped the reference tracks. He wouldn't be getting clowned on such a mainstream level, and while the influx of white gawkers would inevitably lead to "most people" siding with Drake...Meek would have at least had the streets. He would have at least rallied his city. Now? He has no one, brehs.

This dude was exposed as a fraud who uses ghostwriters and no one is talking about it. Even at the height of Jay-Z's power, if he was exposed like this there would be consequences. DJs wouldn't simply be hiding, radio wouldn't be silent, etc. Damage would be done. But Meek fucked this up so bad that no one gives a fuck. The focus is entirely on clowning Meek. What a fuck up...

Daps should be considered on here for posts like these

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

sheeit.

Couple things stand out.

1. The power of Drake.

Meek used self-destruct!
Meek fainted!

Wow @ all of this. If Drake signs AR-AB just to get dirt on Meek that's some gangsta ass shit and I respect that. Cause ain't nobody else tryna sign him out here.

BlackJace

sheeit.

Couple things stand out.

1. The power of Drake.

Biggest fluke in a minute.

DominoKid

A couple of things we've learned from this:

1) Meek is a lame and a dummy
2) Drama is a snake
3) AR-ab is a snake
4) Flex is dumb loyal but a fool
5) Drake has mad enemies but ultimately he's teflon because he's hot and the entire industry needs him to get on themselves

King Drizzy got the game on freeze lmao. Beef with him at your own risk cause he coming for your head if its serious.

y0N5eo.gif

This dude got 3 tracks on Dre's new one?

I'm out

I want to hold out hope on him because The D.O.C. and Dre couldn't both be wrong in giving this guy a cosign (right?) but none of his shit on YT (that Aftermath/Interscope tried their damnedest to hide, I wonder why?) is good. He has a mad basic voice, no kind of delivery, a Wal-Mart brand Drake flow and terrible bars.

If they just wanted a melanin deficient dude to replace Em, there are literally thousands of white cats in the underground nicer than this guy.

And he's gonna be on the same beat as Kendrick Duckworth. pray for this kid man

Nibel

Big winner here are both Tyga and Action Bronson

Even though the immediate aftermath is Meek looks like a Clown...Drake isn't coming out of this unscratched...

Best “Who Peed on Drake” Memes

Dunno man, one has to deal with a year old story that is hilarious, the other one is someone who fucked up so bad that he might suffer from the consequences in his own industry

BTW: let's talk about something super important

Rank your favorite DJs

DJ Khaled >>> DJ Kay Slay > DJ Funkmaster Flex > DJ Envy > DJ Drama > DJ Clue > DJ Whoo Kid

Fjordson

Funk Flex is trash. The guy's show is terrible and the way he milked this whole thing for ratings was a little pathetic. But he looks like a clown now. Glad it all blew up for him and Meek (and Drama I guess).

And he's gonna be on the same beat as Kendrick Duckworth. pray for this kid man
This blew my mind. I mean that's next level plant shit. Dre just going all out from the jump like fuck it.

Detox

Your list is missing the coolest dj in the world. The realest dj alive spent 56 nights in a Dubai prison on drug charges.

That rumor on ktt that drake has info on meek about him being with a trans woman seems too convienent with the DJ drama and Ar-Ab stuff.

In any case, its bush league if Drake does air that stuff out at Ovofest.

Still. Meek is probably sweating bullets right now.

Massive fuck up from him.

Also, I didn't know Drake had the whole industry shook like this. Crazy.

Anyways, Pinata is still dope.

Even though Meek took the L, he's given future stuck in the '10s heads conclusive, objective reason to exclude Drake from the discussion when Kendrick, Gibbs, Ka, et al are up for HoF/top 25 privileges. The forums of 2030 will thank him.

Even though Meek took the L, he's given future stuck in the '10s heads conclusive, objective reason to exclude Drake from the discussion when Kendrick, Gibbs, Ka, et al are up for HoF/top 25 privileges. The forums of 2030 will thank him.

if only one could exchange coli daps for money

That rumor on ktt that drake has info on meek about him being with a trans woman seems too convienent with the DJ drama and Ar-Ab stuff.

Drake won't do that. He's too smart to try and insult people with offensive LGBTphobic shit

Fjordson

I saw that on KTT. Hope it's not true. Doesn't have anything to do with anything and is Meek's business. Yeah technically Meek tried to air out a bunch of personal stuff about Drake, but dude has been shamed everywhere publicly. Just take the W and move on.

Hopefully Drake being so mainstream means he'll avoid getting into any of that.

link?

How would Ar Ab know that, and why bring it up unless you had evidence (see: Tyga)? I'm not buying it.

Nah, even if that's true, Drake ain't about to fuck up his own hustle over Meek Mill.

There was a time when misogyny and LGBT-phobia was kosher in rap lyrics. Not the case today (for the better) and Drake knows that. He might just bomb on Meek at OVOfest, but he'll leave that out of it.

Gay-Z and Cockafella Records wouldn't fly in 2015

Fjordson

Nah, even if that's true, Drake ain't about to fuck up his own hustle over Meek Mill.

There was a time when misogyny and LGBT-phobia was kosher in rap lyrics. Not the case today (for the better) and Drake knows that. He might just bomb on Meek at OVOfest, but he'll leave that out of it.

Gay-Z and Cockafella Records wouldn't fly in 2015
Yeah, I think you're right. Would be a lame move by Drake.

Cockafella records though whew

I hope he drops the N-word. Kendricks looks at him, but then Dre looks at KDOT like "whats the problem homie" and KDot falls back. Gon have Kendrick lookin' like Nas defending Gwyneth Paltrow in interviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom