• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

codhand

Maybe they've been on J Cole's bus and just assumed all rappers just want to freestyle for you.

images

Esch

Banned
Extra pulp is GOAT

no pulp is for screwdrivers and misguided individuals

this also applies to any and every other juice.

dat fiber

The fuck outta here with pulp, I'm not trying to eat my juice.

No pulp for life.

(Note: I really only drink OJ with vodka or champagne)

codhand

big fan of pulp, people who dont like pulp also like their peanut butter smooth, and their dressing Kraft

prolly got a trapped in the 90s fridge with nutri-grain bars, stove top, 1%, etc

girls leave kendrick's bus like "so you really think i have latent homosexual tendencies as a result of my aunt's overbearing persona? wow, thank you so much ken. this is the breakthrough i've been waiting for, i'll hit you up on gchat later."

Esch

Banned
big fan of pulp, people who dont like pulp also like their peanut butter smooth, and their dressing Kraft

prolly got a trapped in the 90s fridge with nutri-grain bars, stove top, 1%, etc
Tracy_Jack_dap.gif

This post is too real. If I could, I would frame it and send it to your mother as a sign that she did the right thing.

Almost done with Arrested Development S3. The chicken dances fucking kill me.

just end it with season 3. 4 is some bullshit. one or two laughs per each painfully long episode.

pulp in orange juice is the only way unless you want to mix it with something. no-pulp OJ just seems like there's a lot missing to the taste, might as well drink flavored water at that point.

i wonder how many ad-libs big sean was busting out that night when he tried to creep on that girl.

mooooose

Watch Season 4 in one sitting with friends. The best way. Otherwise it's disjointed weird and stupid, instead of disjointed, weird, and funny (but you're trying to make it jointed while everything is going on and fresh so it's fun and funny!).

2Chainz is cool but he hasn't reached a level of amazing like his verse on Mercy. That was just murder. His actual songs are like that on repeat but I don't need to hear him on repeat. I do like a lot of his stuff tho.

DominoKid

just end it with season 3. 4 is some bullshit. one or two laughs per each painfully long episode.

pulp in orange juice is the only way unless you want to mix it with something. no-pulp OJ just seems like there's a lot missing to the taste, might as well drink flavored water at that point.

i wonder how many ad-libs big sean was busting out that night when he tried to creep on that girl.

i made it through 4 or 5 eps before i just gave up.

mooooose

Drake's new album has a really weird spacey dark sound that is definitely still Drake/40 but still pretty fresh and definitely takes from trap/current rap sounds.

It'll be a good album but it doesn't sound as progressive as Take Care. I'm happy he isn't just making Take Care 2.

I really think Earl's album is going to be one of the best of the year and take it away. I think he's going to surprise people with the idea that someone from Odd Future has lyrical talent and a good ear for beats (Domo is horrible and lucky to work with Alc so much idk why that keeps happening).

All of Earl's songs from the album are fucking great. WHOA is one of Tyler's best beats and that hook is 06 Pharrell to the max. Hive is great and made me come around to Vince Staples. Chum is good for what it is. All the stuff he's done live is dope. Guild is dope as fuck.

Cudder

Watch Season 4 in one sitting with friends. The best way. Otherwise it's disjointed weird and stupid, instead of disjointed, weird, and funny (but you're trying to make it jointed while everything is going on and fresh so it's fun and funny!).

wat did i just read tho

CRS

Team Some Pulp
Church

Some pulp, smooth > , local market dressings or homemade
wat did i just read tho
Watch it one sitting or as few sittings as possible and preferably with friends.

i made it through 4 or 5 eps before i just gave up.

The first four or five are average to bad. But trust me, stick with it. The second half of the season is amazing and really harkens back to the strength of previous seasons.

IMO the problem is that the season starts out focusing on weaker characters like George Michael Sr and Lindsy; they aren't bad characters but work better as secondary characters. Basically once Gob's first ep arrives you're set, trust me.

Cudder

what show should I get into after that brehs? Preferably something on Netflix, but I'd be willing to order a boxset of something off Amazon. Was thinking about The Shield..

CRS

100% pulp
Scust. I almost threw up in my mouth when I saw they had a Farmer's Pulp variety or something similar.
what show should I get into after that brehs? Preferably something on Netflix, but I'd be willing to order a boxset of something off Amazon. Was thinking about The Shield..
Heard good things about Shield.

There's the Shield, White Collar, Mad Men, and Breaking Bad on Netflix. Not sure if it's free for Amazon Prime users still but THE best new show of all time, Suits, is on Amazon Instant Video.

kamspy

Dude at work argued with me about Hopsin for 2 hours. It was painful. Kid is like 22, and gave me the whole "new rap is cancer" run around. It was bad.

New Drake is good. Versace is still on of my tracks of the year. It's actually what spurred this guy into giving me the Hopsin talk.

CRS, I keep thinking you're Ken Masters. I know I'm not the only one. The avatar thing might not work bro.

Cudder

going from the first time i heard Hopsin in Sag My Pants to listening to the last 2 Ill Mind tracks, he's shown more growth than J Cole

Dude at work argued with me about Hopsin for 2 hours. It was painful. Kid is like 22, and gave me the whole "new rap is cancer" run around. It was bad.

New Drake is good. Versace is still on of my tracks of the year. It's actually what spurred this guy into giving me the Hopsin talk.

CRS, I keep thinking you're Ken Masters. I know I'm not the only one. The avatar thing might not work bro.

those conversations are the worst. i rarely bring up rap music these days because i just know i'm gonna get hit with a "fuck 2 chainz, hip hop sucks today. nobody's real" argument.

mooooose

going from the first time i heard Hopsin in Sag My Pants to listening to the last 2 Ill Mind tracks, he's shown more growth than J Cole
Yet the depth he shows is literally exactly the same.

Most contrived, flat, dimensionless rapper ever. The guy has clearly never been through a real struggle before and lacks any insight. He's just mad at the world because he has no friends and feels slighted.

I fucking hate Hopsin from every single I've ever heard of his. What a loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom