• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Also I reupped PVXN, I fixed one of the transitions and it now flows a lot better. : )

oh_lawd.gif~original

Seriously great.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Travi$ Scott brings out Ye in LA. That crowd goes BONKERS.

Jay on Big Boy's Neighbourhood. Can't listen ATM so shamelessly copy+pasting from NR:
Jay called Big Boy on Power 106 this morning. He talks about the Legends of The Summer Tour, what current artists he feels keep him on his toes, Kanye’s Kris Humphries line, his hyphen trolling Craigslist, the “Picasso Baby” video, making it work with Bey while they’re both on tour and much more. He also mentions that him and Justin are shooting the “Holy Grail” video today.

bowery

the best thing about ferg are the little noises that are underlying in his track, stuff like the master bruce thing in shabba and his goraning and high pitched "yeah!"

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
this has to be a first.

it's missing secondary details. Album art wasn't embedded, year was missing and the disc # (an admittedly tertiary option for sorting) was also gone. everything else was solid (besides production tags on the track title which is an annoyance to me since that usually goes into the Composer section.

mooooose

I have to think Ye showing up the Travis Scott show had to be really special for him too. How often does he get to do a show in a small venue with stage dives and a rabid general admission crowd? He probably hasn't done one in years and with his new style of music and the way rap music has evolved and rap fans have changed, it must've been fun for him.

It would be amazing if Ye did a tour of small venues.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
lets turn gafhop into a book club when this releases.

edit:
red eye loses steam towards the end. well it basically gets shot down at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom