• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

6a00d8341c558f53ef0192ac54d027970d-580wi
Holy shit

CRS

Table of Contents:
Preface: This Really Is a Tribute
Nas Will Prevail, in a Sense
The Heavy Lifting
The Sauce Is the Boss
Shark Niggas (Biters)
Everyone's Had a Ride
Can't Hardly Wait
A One Hot Album Every 10 Year Average
Ethered
Secret Lovers
Bite My Tongue for No One (Nullus)
Dreaded N-Word
We All Need Somebody to Lean On
They Shootin'!
Going Back to Africa
Found Out About You
Always Go for the Money Shot
Destiny's Birth Control
Hustling Backwards
Running with the Devil
Opinions Are Like Assholes
About the Author

Sample the first 26 pages here (Around the first three chapters)

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
If it's a book about someone who never once in their entire life made a worthwhile contribution to humanity, then it wouldn't be a tribute. A book about Tyler the Creator, for example, wouldn't be a tribute, though I might call it that anyway, because I find that sort of thing amusing.

this book needs an |OT| in ot.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I have to think Ye showing up the Travis Scott show had to be really special for him too. How often does he get to do a show in a small venue with stage dives and a rabid general admission crowd? He probably hasn't done one in years and with his new style of music and the way rap music has evolved and rap fans have changed, it must've been fun for him.

It would be amazing if Ye did a tour of small venues.

He did it as SXSW last year, right? He crashed Big Sean's set if I am remembering right.

Why is dude on the right shaking a banana?

That show looks like pure fun.

Detox

wg5P7W2.jpg

Byron can only hate and at the same time he pays homage. Weird it reads like a tribute where he has to get in a couple of digs.

I just found out that Future is associated with Dungeon Family.

Wackest dungeon fam associate confirmed! I'll even take Backbone over him

Edit: and I'll buy the shit out of that Nas book

HiResDes

I can say without a doubt that Nas' recent output is wholly superior to that artistically bereft illuminati shill with a camels face.

mooooose

I need some decent sweatpants for lounging brehs, any brand recommendations?

uniqlo pajamas $20 for thermal shirt and sweats that are great i had a bunch of pairs but some of them were my ex's and i was od sad and threw them out, huge mistake they were dope as fuck

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Everyone I know IRL thinks MCHG is god's gift to man. That man is set for life. He can drop pretty much anything and it will sell even if he continues with 10 more years of MCHGs.

Tokubetsu

Curren$y releasing a retial version of New Jet City:
Yesterday, Curren$y’s manager, Mousa Hamdan, spoke with XXL on plans to release an official retail version of New Jet City. The mixtape was originally released in February and will be soon available to purchase in stores for fans. According to Mousa, the tentative title for the album will be “New Jet City: Director’s Cut” and will feature “some of the old songs, remixes, as well as, some new records” on the disc. No word on when the album will be officially released but Hamdan told us the album is “almost complete.”

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2013/08/...-new-jet-city-as-an-official-album-in-stores/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom