• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

mooooose

Hell Hath No Fury is still overrated by people who like it and severely underrated by everyone else. Very kind to relistens, great beats, cohesive sound, and some of the best coke rap ever. The best Clipse project by far and some of rap's best verses. Every verse on the album is like a solid A-. A consistent, cohesive album.

DominoKid

HoF tracklist via atrilli

Fire
World Is a Blaze
Switch Up (feat. Common)
Beware (feat. Lil’ Wayne & Jhene Aiko)
Fuck My Money Up (feat. SAYITAINTONE)
M.I.L.F. (feat. Nicki Minaj & Juicy J)
Mona Lisa
Nothing Is Stopping You
First Chain (feat. Nas & Kid Cudi)
Sierra Leonne
One Man Can Change the World
Ashley (feat. Miguel)
[Title Unknown] (feat. Kanye West)
All Figured Out
[Title Unknown] (feat. Young Jeezy)
[Title Unknown] (feat. Ellie Goulding)
[Title Unknown] (feat. 2 Chainz)
[Title Unknown] (feat. Juicy J)
Guap
Mula (Remix)

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
2 Juicys a jeezy and a yeezy?

tumblr_mobrxgsfQ51qk75e7o1_500.gif

im kinda excited about a big sean release now. someone catch me, im about to faint.

IrishNinja

for real cast, if he would khaled his own album and just hype it, would anything really be lost? legit question here, i haven't made it through a whole sean album and it's always better to get these things out there while macca's napping

Macca

for real cast, if he would khaled his own album and just hype it, would anything really be lost? legit question here, i haven't made it through a whole sean album and it's always better to get these things out there while macca's napping
You just mad Hall of Fame is going to be better than Liquid Swords 2

overcast

Good question. If he just threw in ad libs over dope beats with good features? Sounds.. Pretty damn solid.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
HoF tracklist via atrilli

Fire
World Is a Blaze
Switch Up (feat. Common)
Beware (feat. Lil’ Wayne & Jhene Aiko)
Fuck My Money Up (feat. SAYITAINTONE)
M.I.L.F. (feat. Nicki Minaj & Juicy J)
Mona Lisa
Nothing Is Stopping You
First Chain (feat. Nas & Kid Cudi)
Sierra Leonne
One Man Can Change the World
Ashley (feat. Miguel)
[Title Unknown] (feat. Kanye West)
All Figured Out
[Title Unknown] (feat. Young Jeezy)
[Title Unknown] (feat. Ellie Goulding)
[Title Unknown] (feat. 2 Chainz)
[Title Unknown] (feat. Juicy J)
Guap
Mula (Remix)
yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

#FFOE

SteveThom

Banned
Yo this Vince Staples Verse on Hive.

Not lyrically amazing but dude's flow just exudes swag

also wasn't Em supposed to be on HOF?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Yo this Vince Staples Verse on Hive.

Not lyrically amazing but dude's flow just exudes swag

also wasn't Em supposed to be on HOF?
The Em/B.I.G. song might end up on Em's new album. Em is the one that's wanted to work wit Big Sean after all.

SteveThom

Banned
The Em/B.I.G. song might end up on Em's new album. Em is the one that's wanted to work wit Big Sean after all.

Ah I see...

then again, despite how much I love Em...I don't even know if I want another album. He has sounded horrible lately. Screaming really fast off beat with bad punchlines.

oh well my Em Cycle will kick in eventually ( No hype, then first single drops, not feeling it at first, 100 plays, second song drops, hype, album drops, likes it a lot...then gets tired of it, and then realize that I didn't like it that much, profound sadness, and it starts up again)....been this way since TES.

effzee

Ah I see...

then again, despite how much I love Em...I don't even know if I want another album. He has sounded horrible lately. Screaming really fast off beat with bad punchlines.

oh well my Em Cycle will kick in eventually ( No hype, then first single drops, not feeling it at first, 100 plays, second song drops, hype, album drops, likes it a lot...then gets tired of it, and then realize that I didn't like it that much, profound sadness, and it starts up again)....been this way since TES.

Where is it anyway? I remember something about a post Memorial Day release implying summer time. Its August and still nothing.

Cudder

thought id share a random tweet i found while tag bouncing

Sara :) ‏@UniqueNiall 11h
Tupac wrote the rap book, eminem made it better, lil wayne scribbled all over it with a crayon, and macklemore fixed it.

have a nice morning fellas

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
How can you have an Em cycle if the Eminem Show was only half decent and every other after that has been near garbage?
How does it feel to be entirely wrong?

Em has an epic amount of dope shit

SteveThom

Banned
How can you have an Em cycle if the Eminem Show was only half decent and every other after that has been near garbage?

TES was the first album I ever bought. So it has that Nostalgia Factor for me. TMMLP is probably the better album but I like more songs off of TES. Everything after has been either spotty or just meeeeeeh.

Cudder

Besides some of the cuts off SSLP, can anyone even go back and listen to those albums? Eminem albums age like shit.

SteveThom

Banned
Besides some of the cuts off SSLP, can anyone even go back and listen to those albums? Eminem albums age like shit.

EM is (or was) probably my favorite rapper and yet I agree. I chalk it up to listening to his shit nonstop growing up so I am just tired of it but yeah I often don't have any of his songs on my phone, put them back on for like a week and then find myself skipping them lol.

The albums as a whole havent aged well at all but thats probably why I like TES the most since it has the most songs I can actually go back to.

Luckily my tastes have grown a lot since then so it's not all bad. I'll listen to his new stuff for about a week and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom