• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecurbj

People are too attention deficit these days to listen to one album, let alone two
Did you mention Attention Deficit?
Attention+Deficit+1257956872waleattentiondeficit.jpg

OG Kush

Yeah part of what make's Ferg album good to me is his charisma. He's just got that charisma and funny voice. At first I wasn't a fan of the guy, but something just clicked then.
Still can't get into Chance The Rapper though. guy just sounds like a kid with a lisp.

Lord is one of the best songs of the year (ferg) funny since it's coming from the dude who dropped one of the shittiest verses of the year in ghetto symphony; although it was obvious he just didn't belong on that track and was thrown in due to the project not having asap mob presence

Trap Lord is nice

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Why did he ether the fuck out of Meek so hard? o_O Absolute hilarity.

If Jay Electricity wasn't so lazy with releasing shit, I would have said that Joe fucked up. We'll see if he actually starts WW3.

IrishNinja

I can't wait for Kendrick's response. I hope it's something simple and passive aggressive like, "the responses prove that niggas didn't get the point. That's not to disrespect them, a couple of the freestyles were decent, but it misses the point."

PBY

Banned
MOTM 2 is GOAT. It's the empire strikes back to MOTM 1, even though 1 is better by a little. Classic 2 albums, need Cudi to find an end to the trilogy in him.

Esch

Banned
Far Cry 3 cant even remember the story to that shit. All I recall is hilarious whitey save us the last samurai style patronizing and fukking that island chick after I was on drugs.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Far Cry 3 cant even remember the story to that shit. All I recall is hilarious whitey save us the last samurai style patronizing and fukking that island chick after I was on drugs.

Spoiler!

You either save the island, liberating the natives all by your white self and the island chick gets stabbed or you slit all of your friends throats for reasons, fuck the island chick in a graphic cutscene then she stabs you.

But! There are tired-ass Alice in Wonderland quotes floating around. It's all a DREAM. Or is IT? YOU DECIDE STUPID GAMER DUDE.

Fucking fucks.

Esch

Banned
Hahaha. Now I remember. Like a shitty ass adaptation of Heart of Darkness. I remember reading an article where the lead writer was bigging up the plot because its reliance on tropes was intentional. Like ohhhh, so meta, so deep bro!

Fun game tho

Esch

Banned
I think its half patronizing and half #cantrelate but I believe that it was intentionally bad/meta. Its just too goddamn archetypical to take seriously.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I think it's easy for a creator to defend crap after the fact by saying A) it was SUPPOSED to be shit and B) that SOME people get it, why don't you? The internet is full of sycophants that will nod their head anytime a developer says anything.

The game was fun though. I punched a shark and sniped a bunch of people and shot the entire population of small countries with arrows, so overall the gameplay was phenomenal. The story, however, needs to choke itself to death, Carradine style

Spoiler!

You either save the island, liberating the natives all by your white self and the island chick gets stabbed or you slit all of your friends throats for reasons, fuck the island chick in a graphic cutscene then she stabs you.

But! There are tired-ass Alice in Wonderland quotes floating around. It's all a DREAM. Or is IT? YOU DECIDE STUPID GAMER DUDE.

Fucking fucks.

So fucking glad I stopped playing.

Kwixotik

I have a hard time playing video games lately. Nothing really pulls me in like it used to. Also, I get really sick of shitty writing/excessive exposition. Cutscenes are the worst thing that ever happened to video games.

Esch

Banned
the best part is sicking wildlife on an outpost

yeah thats right try and kill a bear and tiger at the same time, assholes

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
MOTM 2 is GOAT. It's the empire strikes back to MOTM 1, even though 1 is better by a little. Classic 2 albums, need Cudi to find an end to the trilogy in him.
It's grown on me so much over time. I didn't accept it because of it's tone at the time but man, CuDi's songwriting ability is amazing.

MANIAC still gets the most burn for me though. I want to believe in MotM3 but I don't know anymore, even if Indicud had a bit of promise.

Cudder

Yeah :( they're both amazing albums IMO. Motm2 had so many good songs. Too bad he can't make an atmospheric album worth a shit anymore.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
The only game I play anymore, is Sword Of The Stars: The Pit.

It's a pick up and play time sink.

IrishNinja

i just got my PS triple back after seven goddamn weeks from sony so i'm bout this Last of Us then back to my Yakuza life

also i wonder if my OT hip hop thread recklessness will be the end of me one day...every one of em manages at least one dude who says something dumber than the last thread, feels like its only a matter of time

shoutout to CRS, hit me up my dude - i got a story to tell

CRS

Hahaha. I was just trying to get someone heated enough to say something reckless but unfortunately, no one really bit.

These last two "real" hip-hop douchebags are kinda getting on my nerves though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom