• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Those Drake covers are AWFUL.

I can't decide between Take Care and So Far Gone. So Far Gone has probably my favourite songs of Drake's career though.

IM SO UPTOWN, AND MOTHERFUCKER IF YOU AIN'T DON'T COME UPTOWN

my jam, Take Care sorta lacks the highs though obviously its more cohesive

Esch

Banned
Damn bros, Stay Trippy is awesome. Shit is kind of painful to listen to. Makes me miss Memphis too much, especially since this is the first time in four years I'm not back there now. Makes me wanna go and get some Barbecue and 40s and roll around windows down on Poplar. Is it possible to be homesick for somewhere that's not your home? I love albums that can give me a variety of emotional responses, and this is kinda hitting that spectrum, although it's mostly hype shit. It's not pushing the genre or even Juicy in any interesting ways, but it just feels so goddamn right, like if Blue Dream and Lean got Kickstarted by a major label.

Dangerously high on the Esch scale, 15/16 (C Breezy cut is trash obv)

4.5 mics maybe. 4 mics at least. and that's just a laptop + speakers test.

HiiiLife

Nah So Far Gone is goat solely because of Brand New, Uptown and November 18th. Take Care wasn't bad tho. They both shit on Thank Me Later.

Esch

Banned
its definitely a dumb topic but i appreciate the hate nonetheless

edit: I'm lmao at that guy who doesn't know who LeBron James is

HiiiLife

I can't remember which interview I saw but he talked about people interpreting that song as him literally starting from the bottom. Dunno what the name of the video was.

codhand

austin flight booked, what the fuck am i doing gaf hop? drop said knowledge. hit me

animation11qvy6s.gif

Esch

Banned
this hook "walk up to your door and blow your fuckin ass off"

pause
scusthov.gif

austin flight booked, what the fuck am i doing gaf hop? drop said knowledge. hit me

animation11qvy6s.gif

go to bars and spit game at hipster bitches

tell them your name is Jitters and you like Kitty Pryde

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I feel like Em stopped wanting to do the screaming thing after Relapse, and probably doubling up his vocals even earlier. Shit feels forced.

Macca

Stay Trippy is prolly like an 8/10 for me. Really damn solid, and a lot of the tracks will get play from me. It's not a sit down and take it in all at once album though, can get a little caught up on itself sometimes.

Perfect playlist music for me.

CRS

Wonder why A$AP Mob don't hit him or Paul up for collabs before Bone. Also fuck people who think A$AP Mob ripped their style for Raider Clan. You can't jack a poorly jacked style, then do it better and it still be jacked. Universe don't work that way.

A$AP is to the RVIDER KLAN what Bone Thugs was to Three-6 Mafia.

Stay Trippy is prolly like an 8/10 for me. Really damn solid, and a lot of the tracks will get play from me. It's not a sit down and take it in all at once album though, can get a little caught up on itself sometimes.

Perfect playlist music for me.

Definitely agree with the bold. Good whip and playlist music, but it's tiring as sit down listen.

Esch

Banned
Confirm/Deny: The beat switch up on Money A Do It is the coldest trap beat of 2013

shit had me literally get out of my chair on some

ib1J6TftWQdp7E.gif

shit

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHH i hate that the c breezy track comes right after. It's like coming inside of a the finest chick ever and then finding out she's your 3rd cousin or some shit a day later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom