• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
IDM got Eschaton feeling some type of way

popped three hits and listened to Hedphelym, I'm cryin WOOO

ibgllADkHjyLb4.gif

Kendrick killin it at Made in America right now

Dat Money Trees with a live band

Maad City was crazy just not, gottdamn

Tons of skipped words tho

Mr.Swag

Banned
Is it me, or has hip hop gone from glorying the drug selling, to now, the actual drug taking?

It used to be dudes rapped bout selling it, but now dudes rap about doing em.

Acid Rap is the project Gambino could make on his best day if he wasn't so dedicated to being a joke. It can be goofy or obnoxious at times but Chance is a much better rapper than Childish Gambino, I know that sounds like a back handed compliment, but whatever.

IrishNinja

Are you still in Croatia? If so, you should definitely go visit Pag Island. Split is nice too. I spend like every other weekend in EE.

i wish - split was awesome, had some troubles in dubrovnik but a great time nonetheless. plitvice was one of the most beautiful places i've seen

Wayne rapping over CREAM is like taking a big shit on a nice rare wagyu steak and then putting it on the table

hahahahahahahahahah weezy horrible attempt over new slaves and that FL studio fisherprice new slaves remake

...i dont see why wayne is so self important he felt he needed to release an entire body of work of FREESTYLES over the most popular songs of the last year

i do try to check these things out with an open mind, but goddamn does this not help my already very low bar for weezy in 2013

HiiiLife

I can't do anymore OT threads yo. Lol. The MMLP2 was the last one I participated in. Me needs a break.

And that's a weak-mediocre debut. Haha,

IrishNinja

aint a bad debut, i guess...i loved the beat on miss me.

im assuming illmatic, doggystyle, people's instinctive, enter the 36, ready to die, etc/anything 4 mics or above aint on the table here

Ya'll just don't understand Drake's struggle. In a genre filled wannabe thugs and cats thinkin' they smart cuz they dropped a long-winded metaphor, Drake will be emotionally transparent and give you those feelings of doubt, insecurity, and heartbreak.

I'm not saying he's better than Andre 3000 or Rakim, but he's in the conversation I think.

IrishNinja

it's an emergency surgical procedure performed with a pen and/or rusty screwdriver, typically during premature deliveries with a prolapsed cord
i've done it countless times but watch med kids like esha act like they never heard of it

IrishNinja

if it was "good" debuts instead of "best" i wouldlve prolly been solo but put this up

Funkdafiedlarge.jpg

female MC's typically have inconsistent debuts/albums for me, but i dug this in the day

overcast

Wow, I was sure Weeknd would let me down for some reason.

I'll check it out tomorrow. Got breaking bad and I'm going out. Wish I was 21.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom