• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

mooooose

no one gives a shit but this subculture, ive never met a normal person who likes danny brown, its always people with bad breath

*brushes teeth*

Esch

Banned
Net Wrecker is right. The collective hand wringing over these possible weed-plates-to-be is too funny lmao. Cant wait for Spitta to bust through the heavens with a year ending classic.

Kissland Call Me Trailer NSFW

If you call this number: 647-794-9223, you hear a recording of The Weeknd saying thank you and etc.

How do I know? I called the number since it was a local number lol.. waste of time yes.

Video's kinda NSFW. Has brief flashes of Asa Akira puttin in WORK

overcast

I wish I knew chicks that were really into hip-hop.

/jelly
I don't, shit is a rare site. I showed my ex Danny, but she didn't care for him. Next girlfriend is going to have to accept it too. If she likes Q and Danny that's either wifey material or STD prone.

I know some girls who like Danny Brown. Not enough to buy his album though. I *might* cop the vinyl. That XXX lp still gets a spin every once in a while

Net Wrecker is right. The collective hand wringing over these possible weed-plates-to-be is too funny lmao. Cant wait for Spitta to bust through the heavens with a year ending classic.

Currency needs to drop a 10 song sequel to Cigarette Boats so I can have some more of that Miami Vice rap.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Kissland Call Me Trailer NSFW

If you call this number: 647-794-9223, you hear a recording of The Weeknd saying thank you and etc.

How do I know? I called the number since it was a local number lol.. waste of time yes.

Video's kinda NSFW. Has brief flashes of Asa Akira puttin in WORK
At first I thought this weird Japanese shit didn't fit The Weeknd at all, but this is slowly making more sense.

I don't, shit is a rare site. I showed my ex Danny, but she didn't care for him. Next girlfriend is going to have to accept it too. If she likes Q and Danny that's either wifey material or STD prone.
My ex was a Taylor Swift acolyte. Suffice to say, there is unrepairable damage done to my ears from One Direction and the like.

Cudder

IT WAS A LOCAL NUMBER

I DONT EVEN LIKE THE WEEKND

lol, could've just looked online

and for some reason, i think this hat is dope as hell and want it. but i dont want people that know what it is think im some crazy Weeknd fan or something, I just like the design and colour. :\

5ae8e61409c911e3bc2722000a1faee5_7.jpg

mooooose

I've been trying to wife this one girl who is in love with Q, Danny, Bronson, and the like. She had a boyfriend and od plans fell thru with us but I'm nearly certain she is down for the d, the problem is I straight up have serious feelings. She's the only girl since my ex to make me feel feels.

my ex liked fucking horrible music, like it was fine for her because she had a vagina but damn

overcast

My ex was a Taylor Swift acolyte. Suffice to say, there is unrepairable damage done to my ears from One Direction and the like.
Damn Enzo. You can do better. Shit my ex did like pretty good music, she stopped discovering stuff as much later in the relationship.

But there is a ton of chicks with good taste, gotta find them man.

Edit: people about to get mad we're straying down beta mode talk again.

Cudder

My girls not really into hip hop (besides radio shit), but I love playing random songs in the car to see what she likes/takes and runs with. She loves Bitch Don't Kill my Vibe and Q's There He Go, for example, lol.

edit: Macca pls

mooooose

yeah it doesnt actually matter but it might be an indication of how well you get along with a person if you share similar interests, thats not always true tho either

IrishNinja

that danny cover...who's to blame for the arthouse fuckery? i cant put all of this on picasso baby

And speaking of wax, my hip-hop pickups today.

you & des make me wanna fuck with vinyl sometimes

My favorite rap album is Illmatic = My favorite movie is Citizen Kane

i know it's a go-to but that doesnt stop people from genuinely enjoying shit more than others, i'd think...though yeah, it does kinda feel like "well yeah but what else have you heard"

this shit gets me every time man

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Damn Enzo. You can do better. Shit my ex did like pretty good music, she stopped discovering stuff as much later in the relationship.

But there is a ton of chicks with good taste, gotta find them man.

Edit: people about to get mad we're straying down beta mode talk again.
When she's fine, I don't mind. Words to live by.

Actually my first girl was pretty cool. Kanye stan, thought MBDTF was god's gift to man, etc.

this shit gets me every time man
Me too, that image is just all kinds of funny.

Toronto mang

Mississauga over here.

Toronto's still the worlds largest maze to me.

Edit: Complex's Best Rap Beats Of The Last 5 Years

25. A-Trak f/ Juicy J & Danny Brown "Piss Test" (2012)
24. Killer Mike f/ Bun B, T.I., & Trouble "Big Beast" (2012)
23. Wiz Khalifa "Black And Yellow" (2010)
22. Clipse f/ Cam'ron, Pharrell "Popular Demand (Popeyes)" (2009)
21. Chief Keef "Love Sosa" (2012)
20. Jay Z "D.O.A (Death of Auto-Tune)" (2009)
19. Kreayshawn "Gucci Gucci" (2011)
18. Rocko f/ Future, Rick Ross "U.E.O.N.O" (2013)
17. Juicy J f/ 2 Chainz, Lil Wayne "Bandz A Make Her Dance" (2012)
16. Schoolboy Q f/ A$AP Rocky "Hands On The Wheel" (2012)
15. Riff Raff f/ Action Bronson "Bird On A Wire" (2012)
14. Kanye West f/ Rick Ross "Devil In A New Dress" (2010)
13. Drake "Started From the Bottom" (2013)
12. A$AP Rocky "Peso" (2011)
11. Tyga "Rack City" (2011)
10. Meek Mill f/ Rick Ross "Ima Boss" (2011)
9. Kendrick Lamar f/ Jay Rock "Money Trees" (2012)
8. Lil B "I'm God" (2009)
7. DJ Khaled f/ Drake, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross "I'm On One" (2011)
6. Waka Flocka Flame "Hard In Da Paint" (2010)
5. Tyler, The Creator "Yonkers" (2011)
4. G.O.O.D. Music "Mercy" (2012)
3. Jay Electronica "Exhibit C" (2009)
2. Jay-Z & Kanye West "Niggas In Paris" (2011)
1. Rick Ross f/ Styles P "B.M.F (Blowin' Money Fast)" (2010)

Esch

Banned
Another terrible complex list. No mike will, harry fraud, alc. If everyone at Complex stopped writing, nothing would be lost.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Another terrible complex list. No mike will, harry fraud, alc. If everyone at Complex stopped writing, nothing would be lost.

Juicy J f/ 2 Chainz, Lil Wayne "Bandz A Make Her Dance

Macca

Not a single track from Cigarette Boats or Covert Coup makes that list invalid.

Once again, fuck Complex.
At least they got one from 2012 undisputed AOTY Good Kid Maad City. Aint nothing touching that, and the list shows.

Ali Bomaye has to be on that beat list somewhere.

That track raises my power level every time. Best thing Game's been involved in since The Documentary.

CRS

At least they got one from 2012 undisputed AOTY Good Kid Maad City. Aint nothing touching that, and the list shows.
My favorite beat on GKMC was a beat jack with Art of Peer Pressure. There was nothing on the album that really blew me away.

There's The Recipe as well which i really enjoyed but that was a bonus track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom