• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha he's shitting on everybody

We need a live aid supergroup diss track out of this "feed the hate"

:deadmanny: at Flocka and Gucci double teaming Nicki

Who hasn't hit up nicki? (Aside from Khaled lmao) I wonder how shit her boyfriend feels. She pays him a nice salary and gets smashed by a bunch of dudes while he has to watch

CRS

IG: @NickiMinaj
May God strike me dead if I ever had sex wit that man. Lmfaoooooooooo. Nigga da way ya #ugliness is set up 😩😩😩😩😂😂😂 #BubbaGump #crackhead

I'm rlly cracking up. He's fighting so hard for one more ounce of relevance. Tyga and I turned down his feature request last Thursday. 😂

C9Zz0AR.png

DominoKid

May God strike me dead if I ever had sex wit that man. Lmfaoooooooooo. Nigga da way ya #ugliness is set up 😩😩😩😩😂😂😂 #BubbaGump #crackhead

I'm rlly cracking up. He's fighting so hard for one more ounce of relevance. Tyga and I turned down his feature request last Thursday. 😂

C9Zz0AR.png

BTv12-QIIAE70EE.jpg

#FactsOnly?

Hellion

Did Gucci ask Em for a feature?

Lol at the chyna shots poor tyga. SMH

Sway needs to get gucci on RapFix for a classic asap.

So how long before a new generation Rae & Ghost make a new generation don/kingpin/mafioso/drug rap album with Breaking Bad samples all over it?

Or has this happened already?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

iavi

No lie. all the "herr herr I can't make sense of that negro talk. someone translate for lil' ol me" in the gucci thread is making me vomit on the inside a little bit. Just a little.

No lie. all the "herr herr I can't make sense of that negro talk. someone translate for lil' ol me" in the gucci thread is making me vomit on the inside a little bit. Just a little.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=80929097&postcount=273

they're definitely exaggerating the issue. anybody can understand the tweets if they actually read them. but initially it probably looks like klingon to them for a few seconds. (like the post states)

sometimes gaming-side lingo has me confused for a second or two.

Esch

Banned

I dont get it either. If you're some neckbeard that doesnt like rap or know anything about the culture, why bother clicking on the topic.

Tokubetsu

So positive. So uplifting. Then that schoolboy comes in with all the cursing and negativity.

I just love how Macklemore is some recovering druggy and Q drops a line about coke not 20 seconds into his verse and how his segment of the video reflects nothing from his verse.

Jay gonna release a best of both worlds with deadmau5 now, gotta stay relevant.

could be worse. you could be Irish AND stuck in the 90's.

Damn man.

Gucci Mane ✔ @gucci1017
Waka tell atlantic records dont call my cell bout buying. You from me unless they got 1million. If u rich waka. Buy yo contract bitch 1M

these cats been shit talking on twitter all day lmao.

Gucci going ham on twitter. I dont even use that bullshit but Im reading all this

Only watched the first episode of The Sopranos.. I've heard great things about it but idk if I can get into it.

Is it worf it gafhop

The fuck. Stop posting and go watch that show now.

finished my first to used beat..

The levels need to be cleaned up some.. but too excited to wait

http://acemixes.com/Beats/BubbleParty.mp3

This is dope. Really dope

Why P? WHHHYYYYY?????

Pharell a fruit, we knew this

Cudder

Yo Esch, did you ever beat Amnesia? Playing through it right now and read through the OT and noticed you posted in it. A Machine for Pigs later tonight oh goddd

Esch

Banned
Yo Esch, did you ever beat Amnesia? Playing through it right now and read through the OT and noticed you posted in it. A Machine for Pigs later tonight oh goddd

Eventually. Game is scary as fuck. I played it with the lights off, headphones and amp on, on a big screen in front of me. Shit is gut wrenching if you have the right atmosphere going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom