• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cudder

Just the interface. I noticed a massive quality bump when I got a Sony head unit (car stereo). Friend of mine buys and sells cars and the Sony was in a car he picked up so I got it free.

I still have the standard speakers in my 98 Mazda and it sounds great compared to the stereo that was in it when I bought it.

If you really wanna get the most out of your car audio for low cost, a cheap second hand sub takes the pressure off the speakers by unloading all the bass to the sub alone.

I could go out and buy nice speakers but my setup sounds great now. Only paid 50€ for a second hand sub. Not really interested in putting money in the car either.

Plenty of guides online to install either of them yourself and it's not more than 30 mins work for someone with no experience at all.

cool, might look into it. maybe not though, as I plan on getting a new car within the next year perhaps. that alone should make it sound a lot better than a stock '97 Rav4. We'll see. Are all of these interfaces standard size? how can I be sure one would fit into my next car if I end up getting one installed now?

Macca

What is Pyrex?
A9lBHfO.png

Esch

Banned
What is Pyrex?
Industry leaders in glassware often used in chemistry and cookware. Rappers often reference it as quality equipment for home crack cooks, example being the song Pyrex Vision on Cuban Linx II. Now Pyrex/Pyrex Vision also refers to a corny clothing brand for hypebeasts whose existence should have ended in the form of a pearl necklace their mothers received from their fathers.

cool, might look into it. maybe not though, as I plan on getting a new car within the next year perhaps. that alone should make it sound a lot better than a stock '97 Rav4. We'll see. Are all of these interfaces standard size? how can I be sure one would fit into my next car if I end up getting one installed now?
Only a handful of times have i had trouble fitting a stereo into a dash. I've only done a few for friends and my ex.

Generally they are a standard size so it's easy enough. With my car I used a flat piece of steel the thickness of a coin to wedge the stereo in tight so it fit perfect.

Unless you get one with like the pop up screen or a double sized stereo, I've never not been able to fit one in.

There's always a cheap easy solution though, you can pick up a replacement cubby holder thing for under 10 dollars for pretty much every car and stereo combination.

Hit me up if you ever are doing it,I'd gladly point you in the right direction, and the cheapest. You can make huge improvements for relatively no money

Industry leaders in glassware often used in chemistry and cookware. Rappers often reference it as quality equipment for home crack cooks, example being the song Pyrex Vision on Cuban Linx II. Now Pyrex/Pyrex Vision also refers to a corny clothing brand for hypebeasts whose existence should have ended in the form of a pearl necklace their mothers received from their fathers.
We have Pyrex pots and stuff, never realised that Pyrex clothing was anything more than joke on the internet. People really wear those clothes?

Also Lmao at the bolded

Cudder

CunninLynguists
[SJV3] Pre-Order "Strange Journey Volume Three" exclusively at www.CunninLynguists.com now & get a free download of "Drunk Dial" f. Grieves & Murs! Also, because A&R's get to hear music early and free, Strange Journey Volume Three will be "Name Your Price" digitally all day on March 31st! That's right -- for helping us with this record you get the music 24 hours early and free! Enjoy!

01. Ignition
02. Strange Universe featuring Del The Funky Homosapien
03. In The City featuring Zumbi of Zion I
04. South California featuring Tunji
05. Drunk Dial featuring Murs & Grieves
06. The Morning featuring Blu & Psalm One
07. Innerspace f. Toby
08. Miley 3000
09. Guide You Through Shadows featuring Substantial & RA Scion
10. Castles featuring Aesop Rock & Sadistik
11. Kings featuring Sheisty Khrist
12. Hot f. Celph Titled & Apathy
13. The Format featuring Masta Ace & Mr. SOS
14. Dying Breed
15. Makes You Wanna Cry featuring Sheisty Khrist
16. Beyond The Sun featuring J-Live
17. Mission Assessment
18. Urutora Kaiju featuring Tonedeff

971491_10151951332512617_1625539694_n.jpg

d91.gif

I really fuck with HIGH, my gawd Peter, what a beat!

bang bang

50 Cent - Pilot. Kinda mess with this too. 50 back?

It's good, but it's not what I want from 50.
Someone needs to tell him if his album doesn't sell at least 200k then he loses all that Vitamin water money. That would get the fire going. Dude needs to be hungry, venomous.
Again, I like the song, I'm just comparing it to Guess Who's Back and GRoDT. Admittedly that's the wrong thing to do, but whatever.

Speaking of 50 Cent, "Can I Speak to You ft. Schoolboy Q" is still mad underrated.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I really hope this chick's career doesn't travel in the same direction as Keri Hilson's did, her mixtapes were pretty good but I don't know if any of that talent will appear on her major label debut.

Also Q's verse is straight asscheeks lol
I think she's pretty desperate to get on (no pun intended) and is sort of acquiescing to whatever labels want of her and shit, which essentially means marketing her as the new girl for the moment. The views on her shit are pitiful. She put out a teaser for this song and it barely cracked a thousand. There's no movement, at all.

reminds me of a throwaway rihanna track.
blasphemy, mustard da gawd

It's good, but it's not what I want from 50.
Someone needs to tell him if his album doesn't sell at least 200k then he loses all that Vitamin water money. That would get the fire going. Dude needs to be hungry, venomous.
Again, I like the song, I'm just comparing it to Guess Who's Back and GRoDT. Admittedly that's the wrong thing to do, but whatever.
50 Cent needs a new sound more than anything, IMO. Making shit that sounds dusty will get the same reception of any of these other underground NY rappers that make dusty sounding shit, like Joey Bada$$ and Roc Marciano.

I think 50 is hungry, he's been itching to put whatever out he can for the past few years, but people don't really want to hear that anymore. He's a relic of the past era.

Tinashe is cool with me cause she follows me on twitter
along with 168,000 other people

She'll probably unfollow me when she makes it tho :'(.. wonder how long it'll take to unfollow that many people tho

DominoKid

Tinashe is cool with me cause she follows me on twitter
along with 168,000 other people

She'll probably unfollow me when she makes it tho :'(.. wonder how long it'll take to unfollow that many people tho

like 30 secs. the social media manager apps are amazing.

edit: damn YG caught a brick.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I wear a 2-xl motorcycle helmet. I feel you bruh. I do on rock a beanie on occasion though.

DAAAAAAAAMN dude. hopefully your body is proportionate. I used to look like a lollipop when I was a kid. stick body, but a big ass head. I've since then evened out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom