• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The article doesn't imply it's over between him & Rothschild, just that he's moved to a different, rich neighbourhood because the landlord kicked him out.

Daily Mail doing stupid shit and using "home wrecker" in the title for clicks though.

EDIT: The production on Pinata...

tumblr_majfg69bv01rus8c2-2.gif

bowery

black skinhead is a perfect 21st century rock song, couldnt even imagine the strokes or arctic monkeys making a better song in their primes

HiResDes

Man Race Music has aged like a fine wine, not sure where I placed it last year, but it'd retroactively would be an easy number one for me last year.

Dang, just now listening to that new 100s. Really digging the direction he took this tape in. Sounds like a huge improvement over his last tape

Edit: okay seriously, this tape is so good. makes me want to dance

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.

I didnt want to order online, but yea, I suppose I should. i do enjoy supporting my local shops
(and it is a rush finding the record you've been hunting down for a while)

just ordered, how long did it take for delivery? i wanna eat.

overcast

Nevermind I completely slept on Cilvia.

Loving the vibe on this tape. He's not really lyrical, but he establishes atmosphere really well on this. He can still build on it, and definitely improve (storytelling, maybe get a few more tracks that will bump), but I'm impressed. I kind of skipped out on it, cause I figured I wouldn't care too much for it. It flows well, and I can ride to this tape brehs.

Kwixotik

anybody else been listening to this? it's catchy as fuck.

Yeah, I listened to the 100s tape a couple times and thought it was really good.

Nevermind I completely slept on Cilvia.

Loving the vibe on this tape. He's not really lyrical, but he establishes atmosphere really well on this. He can still build on it, and definitely improve (storytelling, maybe get a few more tracks that will bump), but I'm impressed. I kind of skipped out on it, cause I figured I wouldn't care too much for it. It flows well, and I can ride to this tape brehs.

I am still sleeping on Cilvia. I've had it since it came out and still haven't given it a proper listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom