• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

Fine, let's talk about how Capcom on some bullshit. I'm not talking about capra or w/e but bringing back og SFIV Sagat as selectable. Cold world.
Capcom in 2014.
ibawdgXTzrMGKs.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Fine, let's talk about how Capcom on some bullshit. I'm not talking about capra or w/e but bringing back og SFIV Sagat as selectable. Cold world.
Well, you can't play online with Edition Select, and if they do add an option it will be separate (they say they're considering it). Shouldn't be an issue unless you blindfold yourself when your opponent you're playing with locally makes their choice of character. Its supposed to be a complete and "final" version of SFIV, so its pretty apt.

Decapre looks dope as fuck. Shame they're nerfing all the stuff that made her cheap though (like making her teleports more predictable).

PBY

Banned
Coachella in the books.

Shocked TDE had zero presence. They should be a staple here. Not even a guest appearance.

Goat festival tho. It's huge. It's commercial. But it's fun as fuck.

Esch

Banned
Soooo, this thread got crazy, can anyone give me a Lionel Mandrake rundown of what happened?
Dude its fucking amazing.

-Dude makes thread.
-Dude posts song.
-People flip out.
-Audio engineers take it apart and find several inconsistencies.
-Dude who posted it comes back on some it was me all along Austin shit and claims everyone else remembering the diss different is full of shit. Details how he wtarted the rumor trying to stir shit up on D Block and Roc fan forums a decade+ ago.
-Another dude flips out and refuses to believe jt was all a lie and he heard the real shit over the Jigga that N****a beat

-popcorn.gif

PlayDat

On My Soul off Fazoland gave me a second wind at the gym this morning. Lil Reese may be a human piece of trash but the boy got me hyped.

Esch

Banned
those shorts don't help either.

lmao those fans tho

This page is a disgusting display of fashion.

This is all of your fault. I blame all you soulja girls for giving these guys money and critical acclaim. This is what you wanted.

Cudi has some feminine looking abs tho. Cut the beard and throw a red weave on and he might just have a lil something.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
This is all of your fault. I blame all you soulja girls for giving these guys money and critical acclaim. This is what you wanted.

Yo I just wanted dose of dopeness. If a few artists and gaffers have to question their sexual orientation along the way. I think I'll live.

Cheddahz

Banned
Well, I ended up ordering the new Ratking LP, since I had a $20 on a Best Buy gift card I was never going to use, so I only had to pay like $3 for shipping, which wasn't so bad

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Dude its fucking amazing.

-Dude makes thread.
-Dude posts song.
-People flip out.
-Audio engineers take it apart and find several inconsistencies.
-Dude who posted it comes back on some it was me all along Austin shit and claims everyone else remembering the diss different is full of shit. Details how he wtarted the rumor trying to stir shit up on D Block and Roc fan forums a decade+ ago.
-Another dude flips out and refuses to believe jt was all a lie and he heard the real shit over the Jigga that N****a beat

-popcorn.gif

this is why I love the coli.... the rap related fuckery

Not hiphop, but guys...you have the chance to see The Knife, you have to see The Knife. It was probably the best experience of my life, without hyperbole. A lot of that has to do with personal connection to the music, the message, it being a lifelong dream, other stuff. But the show is undeniably awesome regardless of all that. Make it happen if you can.

Fucking We Share Our Mother's Health clap hell...Raging Lung future flute solo...ugh. So perfect.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Not hiphop, but guys...you have the chance to see The Knife, you have to see The Knife. It was probably the best experience of my life, without hyperbole. A lot of that has to do with personal connection to the music, the message, it being a lifelong dream, other stuff. But the show is undeniably awesome regardless of all that. Make it happen if you can.

Fucking We Share Our Mother's Health clap hell...Raging Lung future flute solo...ugh. So perfect.

you avi was my favorite book as a small child.

beanman25

In regards to the Danny Brown show, how much is the tour t shirt? I plan on buying it, just would like to know the price.

Also, did he stay after to sign autographs or anything? Would love to get my ticket signed.

overcast

In regards to the Danny Brown show, how much is the tour t shirt? I plan on buying it, just would like to know the price.

Also, did he stay after to sign autographs or anything? Would love to get my ticket signed.
I believe 20-25, I bought one last year.

Not sure if he did, I didn't stick around though. Might try next month.

QbadP.png
by all means keep going in/elaborate

She looks like a down chick. Chill, not really super outgoing, but passionate about music. If she had locks she would pretty much match the ideal woman for me, when I was 15 listening to Mos Def/Talib Kweli/Soul Position.

smh

Esch

Banned
I agree that she has that typical 'accessible girl' swag, she's obviously hot but not in a threatening Rihanna way that might scare some people. I been saying for a couple years now that a chick rapper who looks, writes and acts like a female J. Cole, just very mild mannered like that could easily have the game on smash.

JohnDoe

Banned
QbadP.png
by all means keep going in/elaborate

Going by what the reasons are dudes are so into her, you can tell these dudes are manchildren. What they look for in a partner are things you expect from fucking teenagers "whoa, she smokes weed and she's into hip hop too!" She also has a cute/innocent look but it's clear she isn't a complete prude so they dream about how she's the kind of girl who isn't a "slut" but at the same time still will have sex with them.

To put it in an internet perspective, she's to hip-hop forums what waifus are to gaf

Edit: just to clarify, I don't hate jhene or something lol
I just think her music isn't that exciting and that a lot of guys dig her for some really pathetic reasons and then act as if her music was the shit. this simping has gone too far

I agree that she has that typical 'accessible girl' swag, she's obviously hot but not in a threatening Rihanna way that might scare some people. I been saying for a couple years now that a chick rapper who looks, writes and acts like a female J. Cole, just very mild mannered like that could easily have the game on smash.

Like an Anna Kendricks type chick? I could see that. I remember disagreeing with you on this point, and arguing that type of chick would be too "average" to attract an audience because women seem to prefer the hyper sexual, ridiculous female rapper tropes (Lil Kim, Foxy Brown, Nicki Minaj. Basically unless you're a once in a generation talent (Lauryn Hill) chicks are not looking for a regular pop rapper.

But the more I think about it...I think you're right. A chick with awkward lyrics about self doubt, being afraid to ask guys out, dissing losers, etc. Also, preachy like Macklemore. Jimmy Iovinne probably has someone like this in his basement right now, just waiting for the right time to set her loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom