• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
Damn. I have the best friends. My boy called me up and told me to hit up this house party tonight, girls name ive never heard before. She told him to invite 'dat indian n!gga with swag'; she saw me dancing at Mardi Gras. She's a darkskin chick, solid 8

tumblr_static_profile.gif

The feeling when one of your boys sets you up to
obama-png.54
is the best

JohnDoe

Banned
Damn. I have the best friends. My boy called me up and told me to hit up this house party tonight, girls name ive never heard before. She told him to invite 'dat indian n!gga with swag'; she saw me dancing at Mardi Gras. She's a darkskin chick, solid 8

obama-png.54
is the best

I thought you prefer 6 and 7s though?
LuEuQ.png

Jk, have fun breh

PBY

Banned
Cute ass kid. Be the best dad u can be man

Btw relistening to skrillex at Chella. Dude murked. Broateppy brilliance.

Esch

Banned
Vlad is def. a bloodsucker for views and definitely guilty of misleading headlines. Still puts out a ton of great content consistently though.

He's an asshole. He says a lot of provocative, manipulative shit sometimes. I'm pretty sure he liquors people up before they get on cam too lol. I do appreciate him because sometimes his incessant poking and prodding gets us some good content. But if I was someone in the industry and not a fan? You better believe I'd despise him

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I don't see a problem with this, NO ID has been working with Lil Herb and a lot of the new Chicago artist's behind the scenes. Plus Mikkey Halsted is managing Lil Herb, Mikkey and NO ID are best friends. It's great to see unity in the Chicago music scene we need more of this! http://thesource.com/2014/04/15/common-and-kanye-west-bring-jobs-to-chicago-youth/
Yeah, Common has been talking about this for a long while too, good to see he's actually doing something about it.

Esch

Banned
I don't see a problem with this, NO ID has been working with Lil Herb and a lot of the new Chicago artist's behind the scenes. Plus Mikkey Halsted is managing Lil Herb, Mikkey and NO ID are best friends. It's great to see unity in the Chicago music scene we need more of this! http://thesource.com/2014/04/15/common-and-kanye-west-bring-jobs-to-chicago-youth/
nothing is 'wrong' with it, just feels like two very disparate artistic directions coming together. I'm happy that Lil Herb is getting more shine and respect from heads either way.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

obama-png.54
is the best

alley-oop.jpg

nothing like a beautiful assist bruh

Common doing songs with Lil Herb, lmao

Jay Electronica speaking the truth

whew.png

overcast

I wish NBA GAF wasn't dead. Playoff time is a great time.

Des, Threatz by Denzel Curry always gets me hype, but it's not exactly current.

IrishNinja

wow, NBA GAF is still gone? embarrassing. to be honest i haven't been around here or most spots since that all went down with ace, still not feelin it.

cdyhybrid

What do you guys do if an artist you really like is doing a set at a club in your city but none of your friends are interested in going? There's really no logical reason for them not to go other than straight ignorance with regards to the artist's accomplishments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom