• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, so Evian Christ is going in on Zomby on Twitter right now. I guess they're both in Istanbul? From what I can gather, they saw eachother after Zomby's set, said what's up, nothing happened. Then Zomby talked shit on twitter? I don't know if there's another musician in the whole world as universally hated by his peers as Zomby. I don't know if there's consistently dumber drama in any area of music than young(ish) up and coming hip-hop/electronic producers.

QGTFfn8.png

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
please do not try to engage in conversation with me, you are compromising the balance of my chi, which may result in the universe punishing you

For So Cal GAF Hop, there are still tickets for Cashmere Cat @ Santa Ana Observatory on May 23rd.

Cashmere Cat is the best non-The Knife concert I've seen this year, and was probably the best DJ set I've seen in my entire life. Hemsworth included. Cashmere and Trippy Turtle together is too much. They're also going to be at Lightning in a Bottle. I'm hoping he pops up around that time at Low End again, missed him on the Christmas show. You can dig the Trippy Turtle Diplo & Friends mix here if you're interested, btw.

all these ultra happy twee motherfuckers are running the game right now as far as I'm concerned.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Yessss, what a great Easter surprise. Too bad I gotta listen to it on the shitty DatPiff app. Fuckin iPhones...

T Dollarz

Fourth year in a row now I've been busy on 4/20 and can't properly enjoy the day. Don't get off work til 9 tonight. Oh well, I guess when you're a daily smoker the holiday isn't as significant anyways.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I gotta go to the parents today for easter... good thing they let me smoke at their place

okpos.001lik68.gif

ibc64x7hymxetdm4fx4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom