• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
http://www.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/26266/migos-rich-the-kid-streets-on-lock-3.html

l2Weh7G.jpg

Dunno about Rich the Kid but there's plenty of Migos only tracks to cherry pick off this. It's got that Migos/Thugger/Quan track I've been waiting for, but it's not as hype as I hoped.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Pickles, any Cashmere releases I should check out? Might try to see him.
I think Mirror Maru is his best project. Party Girls is good, too. Didn't really feel the latest EP, but it's not bad. You should just look up his soundcloud. He hasn't released a ton of stuff and it's pretty much all there.

For So Cal GAF Hop, there are still tickets for Cashmere Cat @ Santa Ana Observatory on May 23rd.

Cashmere Cat is the best non-The Knife concert I've seen this year, and was probably the best DJ set I've seen in my entire life. Hemsworth included. Cashmere and Trippy Turtle together is too much. They're also going to be at Lightning in a Bottle. I'm hoping he pops up around that time at Low End again, missed him on the Christmas show. You can dig the Trippy Turtle Diplo & Friends mix here if you're interested, btw.

all these ultra happy twee motherfuckers are running the game right now as far as I'm concerned.
Don't you join us in plug from time to time? Maybe, I am getting you mixed up with someone else but yeah he is coming to Houston next month along with underarchievers. Tickets should be cheap so why not

HiResDes

Went through my 250 Lil B tracks and got it down to 100...From like every mixtape he's ever made...And this shit is super fun to listen to now.

JohnDoe

Banned
Domo been putting work in for a minute tho. He ain't outstanding or anything but he's constantly improving as far as i can tell from his features and definitely one of the most talented OF members. I like SS4

Esch

Banned
pops just told me that he ordered me some hip hop specific birthday present coming in the mail to me. i wonder what it could be

jsIxMPbWXGVFc.png
papa esch

Pickles, any Cashmere releases/mixes I should check out? Might try to see him.

Happy Easter/420 GAF-Hop brehs.

Like Snuggles mentioned, he doesn't have a lot of releases and most of it is on Soundcloud. Here's a Diplo & Friends mix from last year, and a quick mix he did for Nina Vegas in February that was alright (those Nguzunguzu tracks tho, they need more love from people). His best individual songs, IMO, are Mirror Maru and Pearls. The Wedding Bells EP is actually my favorite thing he's dropped, which I guess is kind of an outlier opinion.

I said it earlier, but I can drink in music from the twee-class of dudes forever. Especially when they incorporate more sounds from outside their wheelhouse in their live sets, like Cashmere does.

Don't you join us in plug from time to time? Maybe, I am getting you mixed up with someone else but yeah he is coming to Houston next month along with underarchievers. Tickets should be cheap so why not

Yeah, I drop in as ptmfc when I get the chance.

Like Snuggles mentioned, he doesn't have a lot of releases and most of it is on Soundcloud. Here's a Diplo & Friends mix from last year, and a quick mix he did for Nina Vegas in February that was alright (those Nguzunguzu tracks tho, they need more love from people). His best individual songs, IMO, are Mirror Maru and Pearls. The Wedding Bells EP is actually my favorite thing he's dropped, which I guess is kind of an outlier opinion.

I said it earlier, but I can drink in music from the twee-class of dudes forever. Especially when they incorporate more sounds from outside their wheelhouse in their live sets, like Cashmere does.

Yeah, I drop in as ptmfc when I get the chance.

Yeah, that's what I thought. I remember you telling bout when you saw Hemsworth live :( still hurt from that

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Chance the Rapper was scheduled to make his second appearance at Coachella this weekend, but according to a post on his Facebook, he's been hospitalized and has canceled his set.

Here's the statement:

On behalf of Chance and our entire team- We sincerely regret to have to cancel our 2nd weekend at Coachella.

Chance fell ill on Friday night & was admitted to the hospital today- Doctors and family are with him & he is expected to make a full recovery. Thank you for the prayers and support during this time, Chance, the CTR team and family deeply appreciate it.

That 4/20 pre-game dabbing knocked his ass out probably.

overcast

pops just told me that he ordered me some hip hop specific birthday present coming in the mail to me. i wonder what it could be

jsIxMPbWXGVFc.png
papa esch
Damn that sounds like a blessing. My dad is pretty dusty and can't appreciate hip-hop. But he's a foreigner who came here during the 70's. I appreciate his respect for any music, some of it is too out there for him though. He has seen a lot of legends live though.
I think Mirror Maru is his best project. Party Girls is good, too. Didn't really feel the latest EP, but it's not bad. You should just look up his soundcloud. He hasn't released a ton of stuff and it's pretty much all there.

Going to check these out. Thanks guys. Definitely considering buying tickets to see him on the 23rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom