• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTX| Long Live the Watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

Lol. looks like he managed to get something dope out before he hit the hospital though. off soundcloud

Chance The Rapper - Clouds of Cush ft. ScHoolboy Q and Danny Brown (prod. SKYWLKR)

Damn Danny killed his feature. Schoolboy wack as usual
scusthov.gif
Clouds of Cush?

C'mon son

Esch

Banned
Get it? 'Cush' because hes living the cush life now that hes been planted into the industry and its a play on Kush because his music is about drugzz

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Gibbs keeps talking about how he's the last real bad guy left.

May 2nd, he's gonna be at a podium kissing broseph there on the cheek.

Esch

Banned
I'm trying to figure out whether less or more dudes would have got the beats/shot if Twitter existed during the 80s or 00s. On one hand, it makes it so that if you get exposed the entire world knows about it immediately. On the other hand, I have a theory that it also is a 'stress reliever' of sorts for people to spew their garbage on if they need to.

Gibbs should know better than fucking around with Detroit dudes. That being said, that CTE dude got robbed in Detroit...I doubt he has much clout in the city.

I bet Gibbs has sent Trick Trick multiple messages today.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I think it exposes people more than anything. You hear these cats on record, talking about how they're gonna just stab the shit out of some dude, then they're engaging in the same verbal slap fighting two ladies are having over some bake sale shit going down and it lifts up the curtain on 'em.

Then again, one of those Dougie kids got merked over some Twitter shit, so who the fuck knows.

Yeah, it's growing on me too. I wish he got rid of those slower tracks (other than Honest) because they bring the album down a lot.

Look Ahead is IOTY

Look Ahead is definitely one of the standouts on that album. I like most of the slower songs but if one had to be cut it would be the one with Drake.

RZA really only seems to have a consistently great working relationship with Method Man.

The one time Meth did a full solo-album without him, he owned up to it and said that RZA is what made him great.

Raekwon keeps trying to do his own thing and then produces projects that are ehhhh

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I love Rosenberg but he's a dick rider, pop shit and apologize dude. You can't convince me Rosenberg thinks Oxymoron is dope. I refuse to believe it. Dude is an official TDE stan, like dickface Elliot Wilson is an official Drake stan.
Facts, but I think he's a Kendrick stan, not a TDE stan. He supports Q by strong association. He's also an Alchemist stan, in ways. He goes gaga over anyone who works with Alc.

I don't expect to see him fawning over Isaiah Rashad, SZA, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom